CHAPTER 4

"This is it! Drop me here." Sana didn't listen and still driving straight. "MINATOZAKI FUCKIN' SANAAAA I DARE YOU TO DROP ME OR I'LL FUCKIN' JUMP RIGHT HERE!" Dahyun slaps Sana multiple times and he just laughed at her actions.

"Okay, okay! I'll drop you there just wait.." Sana did a u-turn so he could comeback through Dahyun's apartment. "Here.." He said and dropped Dahyun at the right side.

"Thanks......??" Sana sighed. "You can call me Sana--" "Okay, squirrel!!!" Dahyun interrupt Sana and making him irritated. "I should've thrown you at the road." He scoffs.

"Bye squirrel!!" Dahyun shouted and he just gave her a middle finger.

Sana doesn't want to be called squirrel. He gets angry when someone call him squirrel.

"Oh thank god you're okay! Why'd you came home late!" Dahyun's mom was about to slap her with a sandals when her father showed up. "What's happening? You walked alone on the alley short cut? I told you not to--" "No dad..i...uhh...someone drove me here. He's a...uhh nevermind...he's just a friend, don't worry!" Dahyun enters the house leaving her mom and dad looking at each other.

"Our girl is growing up so fast!--" "AISH! YOU BETTER GO INSIDE THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW." Dahyun's mom interrupt Dahyun's dad and was about to slap him.

-

Sana arrived at his home. He put his helmet down and picked up his bag and walk inside the mansion. "Hey son! How's school today?" His father looked at him. "It was fun." His father smiles at him and so Sana drink a glass of water. Sana quickly rush through his room to play on his computer.

Actually, he didn't mind getting a low grade on his report card but he was just afraid to be scolded again by his father.