CHAPTER 18

When Sana heard his father speak up, he was frustrated. He did not want to transfer to another school and preferred to remain at JYPARK ACADEMY. ".....I will no longer participate in fist fights...." He said. His father just nodded and lift up his wine bottle to refill the glass. 

"I forgot to mention, Who started the incident?" As he glared at Sana, his father asked him in hushed tones. Sana raised his left arm and lowered his gaze in response to his father's words. "....I did. I started the fight..." Sana raises his head slowly to observe his father's reaction. "Sana, I'm deeply disappointed in you..." His father shakes his head in disbelief.

Sana returned to his room as if nothing had happened. Sana's right arm is still hurting him and he can't move it. He envies how Dahyun's dad handles his daughter, as compared to how Sana's father treats him. "How can the world be so cruel...???" Sana asked himself. He is now lying through his bed. 

He then Imagine about having a family with Dahyun. "It's impossible to happen if I haven't confessed to her yet...." He mumbled. "Why did I like her in the first place??!?!?! Ugh!" Sana sighed in annoyance when no one answered his question. He eventually dozed off later.

-

// Next Day //

Sana wished it was a holiday, but school is still in session, and he is unable to skip class. Sana's hand has improved slightly since he awoke this morning. He didn't eat breakfast this morning because he didn't want to share it with his father. 

A short man appeared from the doorway as he guide Sana to the garage. "You want to drive me to your school, Young Master?" The short man asked and bowed. Sana found it difficult to respond and nodded to his question. The short man smiled and opened the door gracefully. 

Sana wanted to rest more so he leant back and tried to sleep on his car seat. "How is your right hand, Master?" The short man asked Sana politely. He looked at his right arm and smiled. "It's doing extremely well..." Sana smiled once again and looked at him. "I see.....You seem to be more concerned than my father..." When Sana mentions his father, his smile fades quickly. "Don't be sad Master, You can tell me what's wrong." The short man said while glancing at the mirror on top of his head. 

"T-There's nothing wrong with it." Sana nervously laughed and stopped immediately when the atmosphere had began serious. "Okay-okay! S-Since my mother divorced him, my father has begun to treat me as if I am no longer his son." Sana bowed his head and feels like he's going to tear up. The driver stopped in the school parking lot as he turned around to see Sana. He comforted him by holding and caressing his left shoulder. "Oh Master, don't cry. You have class to attend." The short man softly smiled at him and patted his hair. "Thanks for comforting me." He smiled back and wipes his tears, then he proceed to get off the luxurious car. 

"Is that Minatozaki Sana???"

"Wow he didn't tell me he's very rich!"

"Nice car, Sana."

Students are stunned by Sana's appearance. All their jaws dropped as he walked in with his bodyguard. He signaled the bodyguard to leave cause he really wants to be alone at once. "Sana?!?!?!" Sunwoo's jaw also dropped when he saw him standing beside the most luxury car in their country. "Wait, didn't you tell me you're not that rich and powerful?" Sunwoo covered his mouth in astonishment. Sana just raised hi eyebrows and sighed in disbelief as they get out of the crowd.