CHAPTER 7

//The Next Day//

Dahyun picked a mathematics book in the library while Sana is still waiting beside her. Sana could see how focused Dahyun was, he slightly smile cause' he couldn't help it.

Later on, Sana is leaning his back on the bookshelf, crossing his arms and staring at Dahyun. "Are you done yet??" He sighed exhaustedly. "Yes i'm done--" Dahyun stoped when she saw Sana's face is 1 inch close to her, Sana stared at her for a second. Sana noticed it and they immediately shakes their head. "Tf is wrong with you, Sana!" Sana thought as he look up and close his eyes.

"L-Let's proceed..." Dahyun's face is read as a tomato as she tap Sana's wide shoulders.

The two of them sitting and cannot look straight in through the eyes. They stared oppositely direction. Later on Dahyun spoke and so Sana listen to her. Dahyun discussed all math topics, while Sana always frown when he doesn't understand the question.

-

The two yawn and stretched their back. "Ok that's all." Dahyun gathered the book and walk through the bookshelf. Sana followed her and watch her puting all the books at the shelf.

Dahyun stopped when she saw a boy with a graded glasses reading a book near the window. Her mouth slightly opens when the boy turned the pages of the book. Sana noticed Dahyun's actions and looked at what Dahyun's seeing. Sana furrowed his eyebrows and crosses his arms. Dahyun can't stop looking at the boy so she decided to walk near to him.

Sana stopped her from what she is doing. "Where are you going??" Sana still wearing his angry expressions. "Ah! Sana...i..wanted to talk to him." Sana looked at the boy who still sitting and staring at the book. Sana scoffs. "You know him????" Sana irritatingly asked Dahyun. "No...that's why i wanted to ask his name." Dahyun looked at Sana. "Are you jealous...perhaps??" Dahyun raised her eyebrows to him. "Tch...why would i be???" Sana laughed awkwardly and Dahyun could see that he's actually jealous from his eyes.

"His name is, Cha Eunwoo....don't even dare talk to him or i'll punch his fuckin' face." Sana scoffs and dragged Dahyun outside the library. Dahyun is just surprised at Sana's actions. She can't believe that the King of the school would act like that.