CHAPTER 14

"I'm so glad that we're invited through this big party!!" Chaeyoung exclaimed. "I hope we you find your partner!" She smiled. Dahyun smiled back and fixed her not so very long dress. "Ohh!! Wait there's more strawberry cakes!?!?!" Chaeyoung was lured by the sight of her favourite food, walking through the strawberry cake. Her eyes were shinning as she took one piece of cake and eat it. "This is fantastic!!! Dahyunnie you should try this-- Dahyun?? Dahyunnie?!? DAHYUNNIE?!?!"

Chaeyoung panicked and looked all over the mansion, but still Dahyun is nowhere to be found.

"Chaengi! Wait!--" Dahyun was stuck on the crowd and couldn't breath. Dahyun is still searching an exit while she's been blocked by some person's back. She feels like she's trapped on a prisoner. "Chaeyoungie, why'd you leave me here." Dahyun thought, sniffing quietly while walking through the crowd. Unfortunately, a person bumbed on her causing her to fall from the ground. She closed her eyes but, a boy with a mysterious face caught her back. "Are you okay?" The boy asked Dahyun as she nodded in response. "You should be carefull next time." The boy chuckled as he let go of Dahyun's hand as the boy got away.

Dahyun thought of the mysterious boy as her mysterious prince. She squealed  through her mind and began to search for the boy she's been looking for.

Suddenly, the music changed into a romantic song. Dahyun was lost again. "Shall I dance with you?" The mysterious boy came and offer his hand to Dahyun and Dahyun gladly took it and smile. She still wondering who's this mysterious prince.

The boy placed his hands on Dahyun's waist and begin to dance. Dahyun smiled at him as the boy's face was slightly revealed by the light. The light was slowly revealing his face. Dahyun was completely shoked when she saw his face

All this time mysterious prince was....

"MINATOZAKI SANA?!?!!"

--

"Oii!! Wake up...?" Sana slowly waving his hand as Dahyun eyes widely opens. "AISSHHH!! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! YOU RUINED IT!!" Dahyun pulled his hair back and fourth, causing a loud groan from Sana. "What did I do??!" Sana innocently looked at the smaller girl. "Did I ruined your sleep???? Or you're dreaming of me--" Dahyun slaps Sana's right arm and frustratedly looked at him. "The class is already over, I'm just waking you up because you'll end up sleeping here tonight." Sana smirked and recieved another slap from Dahyun's hand.

"Look, I'm just here for the volume 2." Sana seriously looked at Dahyun. "I'm not finished yet." Dahyun mumbled, packing her things and walking through the door. "Wait! How about we go to the J.W Comic store." Sana pinned Dahyun at the door. "The fuck......!?!?! Tell me...What have you eaten..?" Dahyun frowns at Sana's sudden move and quickly escape under his arms. "Uhh...I ate Chicken and Kimbap earlier..!!" Sana shouted from the classroom. "Idiot." Dahyun rolled her eyes.

"Why does he have to appear in my dreams!?!?!?!" Dahyun stomped her feet in annoyance. "Aishhhh!! I still don't know who's the real mysterious prince.." Dahyun sighed in disbelief.