CHAPTER 16

// The Next day //

Dahyun was walking inside the classroom when someone tossed a crumpled paper to her head. "Headshot!" Sana laughed and gave Sunwoo a high five. Dahyun stopped there for a second and glared at Sana. Sana just gave her a smirk. "What's wrong??" Sana said innocently looking at Dahyun. Dahyun rolled her eyes infront of Sana, "OOHHHHH!!!!" Sunwoo and the boys shouted.

Dahyun crosses her arms and glance on Sana who was running to his chair. "Goodmorning, students." The teacher bowed and so the students did the same too. "We have a new student." The teacher smiled and a boy walked through the door. Sana glared at the familiar boy, he really want to punch him right now. "Kim Heechul you can sit behind Sana." Heechul smirked. Dahyun saw the familiar boy too, so she hide her face with the book.

Heechul sat at the vacant chair. Heechul smriked, crossing his arms and leaning his back at the chair.

Later on, Sana felt someone is kicking his chair behind. So he glared at Heechul. He recieved another kick from behind. Sana was so done and stood up aggresively. "What's wrong with you?!" Sana puched Heechul's table. Heechul smirked while raising his eyebrows. "Mr. Minatozaki!! This is your first warning! Sit down!" The teacher scold Sana to sit down. "I'll fuckin' punch your face...." Sana whispered, glaring at Heechul who was smiling at him.

// Abandoned classroom //

Heechul came in the classroom. There are many students at the Abandoned classroom, and they're bullies like them. "I wanna watch the fight!" One of them exclaimed. Sana approached Heechul who was standing there. "Don't you remember me??" Heechul smirked, "....The boy you punched at the dark alley..." Heechul laughed and looked around the Abandoned classroom. "..i do remember your disgusting face.." Sana growled and ready to punch Heechul's face.

"Well...that girlfriend of yours is really hot--" Heechul smirks, Sana didn't hesitate to punch Heechul's face and dragged him by his collar. "Fuck yourself!" Sana hit his face once again but Heechul punched Sana in his face. Sana didn't gave up and tugged him down to punch him once again.

The crowd cheered for Sana. "I bet Sana will win this!" One of the students exclaimed. "Sana! Sana! Sana!" They cheered at the bloody fight.

--

Dahyun heard a scream and shout at the other room and can't focused at what she was reading. So she decided to check the room. She saw a huge crowd and it seems like someone is arguing. "E-Excuse me? What's going on here???" Dahyun asked. "Minatozaki Sana is fighting with that boy." Dahyun tip toed so she could see what's going on.

"M-Mr. Squirrel?!" Dahyun breaks the crowd and ran through Sana and Heechul. "What are you two doing--" Heechul interrupt Dahyun when he held her hands. "I really wanted to tell you that you're most beautiful girl I've ever met--" Dahyun didn't let him finish the sentence and slapped his face. "Don't ever come near me!!" Dahyun dragged Sana away through the clinic.

// Clinic //

"Aishhh!!! Look at your face!!" Dahyun slapped Sana's right arm, She recieved a groan from Sana. "S-Sorry..." Dahyun said softly. "J-Just what the fuck did you just did?!?!?!" Dahyun gave a worried look and Sana just avoid the eye contact.

"I thought he was a trash so I kicked him." Sana said, rubbing his right arm.

"Look what you've done to your....handsome face...." Dahyun whispered the end of her sentence. "I heard that..!" Sana grins, as Dahyun pinched his left leg. "Oww!! What did I do??" Sana said looking at Dahyun innocently.

"There's an ant here." Dahyun pretended to throw the ant somewhere but actually there's no ant on Sana's left leg, she was just irritated.

Dahyun aggressively wipes Sana's wound near his eye. "It hurts! Do it slowly!" Sana complained and Dahyun sighed, "Fine! Just....stay still okay??" Dahyun softly touched Sana's wound near at his beautiful eye. Dahyun was distracted about Sana's looks.

"Dahyun-ah! This one really hurts so baddd!! Can you kiss it??" Sana jokingly said, pointing at his cute lips. Dahyun just stared at the taller's reactions, once again, she aggressively wipes Sana's injury. Sana groans while clapping his hands because he can't hit Dahyun.

"I told you! It hurts a lot." Sana faked his cry as Dahyun just glared at him. "None of this would have happened if you hadn't fought that stupid boy." Dahyun rolled her eyes. "This is all your fault." Dahyun sighed. "You know that I'm really used into fist fights." Sana smiles. "You're such an idiot." Sana laughes at Dahyun's word and caresses his own hair.