CHAPTER 19

"That's why I don't want to take limo." Sana complained as he watch Sunwoo and his friends playing basketball. "What?? You can't play??" Sunwoo run through the bench where Sana is sitting. "Yeah, Dahyun told me that I won't be able to ride my motorcycle because of my right arm." Sana gave a weak smile.

Sunwoo frown, "Who is she to tell you that you can't ride your motorcycle????" He said. But Kihyun appeared from Sunwoo's back and trying to stab him with his ballpen. "....and who are you to say that to Dahyun??????" Kihyun stared with his deadly eyes trying to immitate Sana's angry reactions. Sana burst out laughing when someone mimics him. Kihyun rolled his eyes. "Sunwoo, our friendship is over." Kihyun slaps Sunwoo into his face as he walk outside the court. He didn't hesitate to follow him, "Hey! Kihyun! I'm sorry!! I was just kidding!" He said as his voice started to fade from Sana's ears.

Sana was left alone inside the basketball court. "Hey, Sana!" A girl tilt her head to see Sana's face. He was confused who the girl is until he saw the familiar bracelet. "Byul." Sana was surprised that it was his friend from the other section. "Why are you still here? Don't you have any class??" Moonbyul sat next to Sana.

"Oh! Is your hand okay?? I saw you on the abandoned classroom, and you're fighting someone." Moonbyul pout and gently held Sana's injured hand. "It must be paintful, isn't it?" She asked. Sana just nodded from what she said. Moonbyul lift up the water bottle and drink it.

"Wait, You used to wear boys uniform." Sana was shocked when he realised that Moonbyul is wearing a girl's outfit. "Well-- Yeah! Do you like it??" Moonbyul said trying to act girly. "You act like a man back then." Sana laughed. "Someone really changed me to become like this......" Moonbyul looked up and crossed her legs like a normal girl does.

"Awwiiiieeee!! Byul has a crush!! Since when did you have interest in men??" Sana excitedly shouted as Moonbyul covered his mouth. "Just-- Calm down okay?? I'm not finished yet." Moonbyul removed her hand from Sana's mouth.

// Flashback //

"Where's my frickin' seat??!?!?!?!" Moonbyul act like she's gonna break the bulletin board. "Hey! What the hell are you looking for that class?!?!?! We're at the Class F." Felix playfully smacked Moonbyul's head. "Wait! I saw a beautiful name!" Moonbyul checked the wrong class once again and saw what she was talking about. "Minatozaki Sana." She smiled. "What a pretty name. I think she's even pretty if I saw her in person--" A bag bumped Moonbyul's back. "Get out of the fucking way!!" A boy tried to survive from the crowd. "Now where is my fuckin' seat." The boy cursed.

Felix was surprised by the boy's voice so he tilt his head to see him. "Minatozaki Sana, that's my seat." Sana, the boy who bumped on Moonbyul. "Sana? Sana!" Felix remembered the boy so he approached him. "Lee Felix?" Sana frown and he took awhile to recognize Felix. "Your name sounds girlish." Moonbyul hold her laughter. While Sana and Felix hugged each other as they separate. Moonbyul fake cough while watching the two bestfriends reunites. "Oh! Let me introduce to you my cousin, Lee Moonbyul." Felix widely smiled at the two as Moonbyul just rolled her eyes.

"You bumped into me you should apologize *ehem*" She mumbled as her lips formed a fake smile. Sana heard it and so he bowed for a second, "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to bump into you." Sana wears a fake smile too.

After that they become friends too cuz' Sana don't want to have a quarrel with his bestfriend's cousin.

-

Moonbyul and Sana's friendship is becoming really strong that she begin to fall for him. Sana is seriously kind, he doesn't want to show it to others but to his friends. "You look horrible in that uniform, you should wear skirts instead of pants." Sana laughed at Moonbyul's boyish looking as she playfully slap Sana's arms. "Why does your name sounds very girly????? It should be Shann, Sean, San, Saito or Shawn." She chuckled. "I don't know why." Sana disappointedly looked at her. "Although, you looked like a girl too.....a handsome girl..." Moonbyul said. Sana just laughed at the girl's sudden words. "Hey! I'll give you my bracelet. I was going to give it to Felix but he doesn't like it. And I don't like to use it-- Here! You can wear it." Sana gave the box to Moonbyul. She was shocked when she opened the box, "It's still new...." Sana smiled softly to her

-

Moonbyul was now facing the mirror. She doesn't want to wear make-ups but now, She's going to try it. The inspiration was from Sana's bracelet. She took a deep breath before she begin to do her make-over.......

// END OF FLASHBACK //

"So......who was it?????" Sana was so excited to know who is the boy who changed Moonbyul.

".......the boy who changed me....was you..Sana..." Moonbyul's eyes became bright and hoping for a good answer from Sana. "....Me??? The fuck is wrong with you, Byul? Stop fooling around--" "Sana!......I really like you! Please....be my boyfriend!" Sana was stunned by Moonbyul's sudden reaction. Sana looked down and had nothing to say. Moonbyul leaned closer to him and was about to give him a kiss when he stopped her from doing it. "S-Sorry, Byul. But I already set my eyes on someone." Sana distance himself from Moonbyul.

"D-Don't worry, Sana! I'm just practicing...." Moonbyul laughed awkwardly. "I thought it was real." Sana sighed in relief as he approach her again.

Moonbyul looks like she wasn't able to eat dinner.

"It......I-It hurts........It hurts alot...." Moonbyul cried from her mind.