CHAPTER 27

A/N: YO!! It's been awhile since I updated my stories (Sorry in advance). Hope y'all still enjoy my books!!

-

"I still hate you for what you've done in the past." Sana crossed his arms.

"But I want to help Eunwoo."

His dad frowned. "FINE! If that's what you want! But after that I don't want to see him inside this mansion again."

Sana was shocked and speechless. This isn't what he expected to hear from his father.

"Alright then. If that's what you want."

-

Time skip >>>

It's 5:43 in the morning when Dahyun suddenly jump off her bed. She was disrtacted by the sound of her phone ticking in the middle of her sleep. By her expressions, It seems that she's irritated.

"Just who exactly is this bitch tryna' ruin my fucking sleep." She aggressively snatched her phone.

"Oh it's Chaeyoungggg." Her expressions changed after she saw the name of her bestfriend.

"Wait a damn minute..."

"Oh shoot! I need to get up as fast as I could so mom wont kill me this time!" She ignored the message and throw her phone inside her bag.

*6:56*

"KIM DAHYUN!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS I-"

Her mom's jaw dropped when she saw her daughter all dressed up for school.

"Well...this is kinda weird...is this even my daughter..?" her mother muttered.

"Did you said something mom?"

Her mother shook her head as she smiled.

"I'm sure she thinks, I'm a little different today." She mentally laughed.

-

*At school*

"Hey, Ms. Nerdy!" Sana lively tapped Dahyun's shoulders.

"Did something happened??" Dahyun asked. "Nothing!" Sana smiled.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??!" Dahyun loudly cursed inside her head.

"You seems so happy." Dahyun said.

"WAIT! Am I....??" Sana quickly changed his expression.

"Yes, I even thought you're a different person earlier."

Sana chuckled and patted Dahyun's head. "Don't you want to see my smiling face?" Sana smirked and walk past Dahyun.

"WHAT- OF COURSE NO!!" Dahyun's cheeks become slightly red. "This bitch..." Dahyun cursed.

-