CHAPTER 21

// The Next Day //

Time: 9:56 AM

Dahyun can't stop glancing at Sana that time. She was observing his movements while holding her pen. Ms. Park loudly tapped at her table that made Dahyun flinch and looked at her mathematics books.

"Time check! 9:56 AM. For those who are not finished yet, you can continue later." She walked towards Sana.

"Mr. Minatozaki, come to my office right now. I want to show you something." Ms. Park said and you can see that Sana is really nervous about what's gonna happend next.

He just nodded before Ms. Park goes through the classroom door.

"What the fuck?!?! Did I did something wrong?!?! Uhhhh.....Is it because I punched that pervert????" Sana thought and looked at Heechul. "No...??? Maybe because I was about to ruined Eunwoo's annoying face???????" He looked at Eunwoo who was starring at the window. "No......he wont do that..." Sana annoyingly sighed as he follows Ms. Park's direction.

Sana almost forgot to walk that time when Ms. Park glance at him and back through the office door.

Sana got inside the office as Ms. Park made him sit at the couch. "Mr. Minatozaki, I have something to tell you." She looked at Sana. Sana's face is sweating a lot. Ms. Park took out the envelope. Sana sighed in relief when it's not about the fist fights. "It's about your report card." Ms. Park said in a cold tone which makes Sana's lips tremble.

"You..." Ms. Park looks at Sana who was nervously clenching his fist.

"You passed my subject!" Ms. Park exclaimed. Sana's eyes become wide and remembered that when he pass Ms. Park's subject, Dahyun will no longer be his tutor.

"Don't get too excited, Mr. Minatozaki. They are too many subjects you still have to improve, you can't focus at only one subject. You should maintain your grades without failing in any subjects." Ms. Park spoke.

"Does that means I don't need Dahyun as my tutor???" Sana asked. "No. That means, Ms. Kim needs to tutor you in all subjects. Isn't it great!?" Ms. Park softly smiles at him. "Here, give this to your classmates." Ms. Park handed the envelopes as Sana clumsily took it from her.

-

// At The Classroom //

Dahyun saw Sana opens the classroom door with envelopes on his left hand. Sana noticed Dahyun first so he gave the envelope to her. "Here, distribute this to them." Sana said and goes to his chair.

Dahyun didn't know what happend to him so she just shrugged her shoulders and find her report card. "As I expected. I got straight A's." Dahyun said and begin to distribute the envelopes to her classmates.

-

Only two report card has left. Heechul's report card and Eunwoo's.

".....Cha Eunwoo..your report card.." Dahyun placed his report card on his table as she goes through Sana's seat cuz' he's been frowning at Eunwoo"Hey Sana! Can you hive this to that pervert???" Dahyun asked Sana as Heechul spoke, "Where's my report card??" Sana harshly stood up his chair and snatched The envelope that Dahyun was holding. "Shut the fuck up and here's your fucking envelope." Sana aggressively put Heechul's report card on his table.

"Don't make me put this on your fuckin' mouth, you useless perv." Sana threatens Heechul. The whole class were still quiet cuz' they're listening at Heechul and Sana's argument.

Heechul smirks and slowly lift his report card. "Thank you, Mr. Minatozaki Sana." Heechul faked his smile and glance at the envelope.