Chapter 27

Narrator's pov

Entering inside the warehouse Abhinav noticed Rajiv and gang members along with his guards. They were tied to the chairs and we're beaten up badly.

All of thier mouths were covered with duct tape to muffle thier voices. He signalled his guards to remove the tape from thier mouth and went near one of them.

"Sir.. sorry sir... Don't kill me. I have a family and children sir. I beg you sir..". Soon after removing the tape the man infront of him started to plead. But stopped when he got a hard blow from one of the guards.

"Did I asked you to speak? You should open that trap only for answering my questions". Abhinav said calmly scaring that man more.

"Now... You remember my Butterfly, right? Ofcourse you will. It's only a few hours before you guys decided to kidnap her... So I want to know who all from you touched and hurt her..?". Abhinav asked gritting his teeth.

The man didn't said anything. He lowered his head in fear and tried to unwrap his hands and legs.

"Speak..!!". He shouted making him jump in his chair.

"Sorry.. sorry sir. W.we didn't know who was she.. sorr..". He started to plead but stopped immediately when the guard placed a gun on his head.

"I asked you about my Butterfly... Not your pathetic pleadings". Abhinav shouted.

"It was Rajiv sir.we ...we. didn't even touched that gi... madam sir.. please spare us...". He said in fear.

Leaving him Abhinav walked to Rajiv, who was sitting there gulping and shivering in fear.

"So you are the one decided to hurt my girl. Why are you scared now..? I didn't saw this fear when you yelled at my baby...". He questioned Rajiv.

"I am not scared of anyone and especially you. And yes it was me who grabbed that blind girl. She was so annoying and I threatened her to shoot her,if she made any noise. What you will do...?". He said acting brave. But his voice give out sometime in fear.

"I must say you are so brave. It's so sad that now you are going to loose all these confidence... I want to see how long you will wear this facade of fortitude..." Abhinav declared and took his gun. Pulling the trigger up, he kept it on the table near Rajiv.

By this time his guard came with a tray full of knives. Rajiv's eyes widened when Abhinav took one sharp knife from it.

"Can we start our game now Rajiv...The most trustworthy slave of Mr. Rishi Goenka". He smiled evilly and stabbed that knife to Rajiv's left arm making him to yell out loudly.

"That was fun,right? Now the game is going to be like this. I will stab on your left hand with these different types of knives and you should keep silent. Or else for every scream, I will shoot on your Right hand. Once we complete the six bullets we can do the same with your legs...". Saying this Abhinav plunged the knife to his arm once again. Rajiv screamed in agony making Abhinav to smirk at him and shoot at his right arm.

This continued for hours. Rajiv screamed in pain and agony and begged him to stop. But all his pleading went to deaf ears. Finally when he stopped his funny game,the whole floor was coloured with Rajiv's blood.

"Take him and remove those bullets. I want him alive tomorrow and for these f**kers, I want you to break thier arms and don't give a single drop of water to them". Abhinav ordered to his guards looking at the gang members who was looking at him in horror.

"Okay sir". The guards replied and Abhinav came out of the room.
.
.
.
.

Going back to his penthouse,he saw Prerna's missed call in his mobile. He was so busy in other things that he forgot about Prerna and her maa.
Soon he reached his penthouse and his car was parked in his private car parking area. One of his body guards came and opened the door for him. He entered to the elevator and called Prerna.