Chapter 56

Narrators pov

Instead of the usual soft caress on her hair, Pooja woke up listening to the dawn chorus of birds. A red hue arose on her cheeks when she found herself in the secure embrace of the man she started to love. They both were enclosed in the warmth of thier fluffy duvet.
Usually, it was he who will always wake her up with soft kisses and affectionate hugs. Maybe today she woke up early or he overslept, she concluded. The events of the previous day surged into her mind making her uneasy. She shook her head not wanting to get encompassed by those unwanted memories.

She hastily placed her head on Abhinav's chest to calm her raising heartbeats. As usual, her heartbeats returned to normal and started beating with his in a rhythm. Abruptly she felt an urge to feel him just like how he will do to her every morning.

She pulled back slowly and with a shy smile, she raised her hands to caress his hair. He had thick unruly hair which felt like silk in her palms perhaps softer than her own. She pouted at that notion. Setting that thought aside, she proceeded with her exploration. Her frail fingers roamed over his facial features delicately.
Her fingertips moved on to his thick eyebrows, straight nose, and cheeks and eventually reached his warm soft lips. Once again with raising heartbeats and tomato cheeks, she raised her body and pecked at the corner of his lips.

She closed her eyes at the tingling sensation she felt at the contact. But her eyes snapped open as she felt his grip on her thigh tighten. Her eyes widened more when his hands travelled upwards and draped around her bare waist. Hearing his chuckle, she realised that he was awake while she was busy on her adventure.

Abhinav was always a light sleeper since his childhood itself. Any small sound or movement can break his sleep. The previous day he slept late due to some issues which needed his attention. And today contrary to other days, some soft caress on his hair woke him up. The first thing he saw was his butterfly, who was blushing furiously while touching his hair. He wanted to know what his innocent wife was about to do with him. He was also aware that she will never dare to touch him like this when he is awake.

He was enjoying her innocent touch on his face without enlightening her that he was already awake until he felt her raising heartbeat and she neared more to his body. When her delicate hands were stroking his face, it took all of his control to stop himself from kissing her.
The various sounds of birds creating an orchestra and her loving touch together with that felt like heaven for him.

He was too stunned for some moments when she kissed him so delicately. He never thought his shy little wife will do something like that and didn't even realise when his grip got tightened on her body. Just like that her chocolate orbs widened in shock. He chuckled at her expression and moved his hand inside the flimsy nightgown she was wearing. Grabbing her bare waist, he pulled her up and took her lips into a long warm kiss that left her short of breath.

"I never knew that my butterfly can wake me up like this. If I had known this before I wouldn't have woken up early always". He stated after pulling back from their long and fulfilling kiss. She hides her head on his chest hearing his words in embarrassment.

He raised her face gripping her chin gently and brushed a strand of hair from her face.

"I am all your's baby and you can touch me in every way you please. You can touch me, kiss me or if you want you can even bite me. I don't have any complaint about that". He asserted stroking her cheek.

"S.sir...". She shivered at his tender touch.

"Say, baby...". He urged.

"I... I will go and get ready. I will be late for college". Pooja mumbled and got up from the bed. But Abhinav was fast to heave her back holding her hand.
She fell on the bed and the next Instant Abhinav hovered over her.