Chapter 52

Narrator's pov

Sleeping peacefully in the bed, Abhinav was nestling Pooja on his chest. The sunshine which was beaming through the curtains caused him to stir in sleep.

He was always an early riser. He made it his routine to wake up early and indulge in his workouts and meetings. But when Pooja entered his life everything changed and he pushed all those routines aside just to stare at her sleeping figure.

Groaning a little he opened his eyes slowly and met with the sight of his butterfly slumbering peacefully snuggling closer to him. That glimpse itself filled his mind with immense serenity.

Nothing in this world can satisfy him just like her single smile can. The past one week which they spent together happily was the lively time he got after an eternity. They didn't go to those luxurious restaurants and places. They just stayed in the farmhouse and explored their interests with each other.

This time Pooja was eager to learn more about Abhinav. She already realized that he know each and everything about her while she didn't know much about him or his interests. Abhinav shared his past with her which he never liked to bring it up before. He believed that when she gave him a chance for their relationship, she have the right to know about him too.

Abhinav knows he can do anything to get to sleep with her hugging her tightly like that. However, for now, he will have to wake her up so that she can get ready. It's an important day for her and she will hate to get late for her first day.

He too should go back to his office today. He was sure that a huge pile of work will be waiting for him as he took a break for a week.

Glancing at the wall clock in the room he gently caressed her cheeks and tried to wake her up by calling her. He chuckled lightly as he saw her hiding more in him.

"Wake up, Baby Butterfly...". He whispered and bit on her ear shell. She whimpered at his action and covered her ear with her palm.

"Let me sleep". She mumbled into his chest but didn't make a move to get up.

"Okay then... I too don't want to disturb my butterfly. But remember you will be late for college". He mumbled closer to her ear.

Even after his words, she didn't wake up and he understand that his sleepy baby didn't even hear him properly or else she would have jumped out from this bed. He thought back to that day she told him about her longing to go to college.

Two days before...

After having thier dinner, Abhinav and Pooja were lying on the hammock which was tied from the big tree in the backyard garden. For the past two days, they came to the garden after dinner as Pooja liked to enjoy the breeze.

 For the past two days, they came to the garden after dinner as Pooja liked to enjoy the breeze

She relished the soft breeze and his gentle embrace listening to his heartbeats. She was narrating her childhood memories of the night to him. She described how both she and Prerna made thier maa run behind them to feed them... They played there with dolls...
Abhinav hummed stroking her hair as his lips graced with a small smile hearing her.