Chapter 9

Abhinav's pov

I disconnected the call and turned around only to see my baby butterfly sitting there frozen. Her whole body is shivering and tears are brimming in her wide opened eyes.

"Shit..." I mentally cursed myself. In my anger I totally forgot about my Butterfly and shouted. Fuck...I might have sounded like a bloody criminal to her...Which I am...

 I went near her slowly and tried to touch her face.

"Baby...". Scared she flinched away from me. Tears started to fall freely from her eyes to her red cheeks. I can see her lips trembling. I felt so bad for her.

"P..please l..le..let  m..me  g..go" She begged me in her barely audible voice and I totally lost it.

"ENOUGH.." I shouted angrily.

She cowered into the chair in pure terror written all over her face. But I had enough drama for the day. Enough with this good gentleman behaviour. She is mine and I am not going to let her go away from me. She should understand that I can be gentle with her. But that doesn't mean that I am good. It's better if she know about my behavior. Either way she is going to know that. If I didn't then that idiot sister of her will do that.

I walked near her and tried to touch her again. As I touched her she again moved back. And this time I grabbed her roughly by her upper arm and placed her in my lap. She tried to get up but I gripped her more tightly.

"Stay still baby butterfly.... Don't make me hurt you.." I warned her.

"P.. ple...ase d..don't h..h.urt me.." she said in between the hiccups and stopped moving.

I can feel her fragile body shaking with fear and I really felt sorry for my baby but I have to do this.I can't lose her. She should know everything about me.
Maybe she will get more scared of me after that but atleast her fear for me will keep her close to me. Moreover I am not going to let her leave me.

"I too don't want to hurt you baby... So just relax and stop crying."I wiped her tears gently and caressed her arms which became red due to my strong grip.

"Baby... I don't know what your friend told you about me.
I think you know that I am a business man. And I am very successful in it. You should know one thing that,if we want to survive in this competitive world we will have to be a little bad.
I did a lot of hardwork to reach this point. Now, how I can allow some cheap shits to go against me...?  So I will have to make them realise that,they can't cross me, Right? And for that, sometimes I should have to keep aside those humanity and all those baby."

She was looking down and sobbing softly. I cupped her cheeks with my right hand and raised her face.

"Baby, I am not a good person. By that I meant, I am too bad for an innocent little girl like you. I will never show any mercy to anyone who try to go against me. I will destroy them completely.Even if I will have to kill them."

She gasped. She immediately put her hand on her mouth to muffle the voice and her eyes widened in shock. The trembling of her body increased tenfold. But she didn't moved away from me.
It was like she is too afraid to even move. A lone tear escaped from her eyes out of fear.

"I know butterfly, you are afraid of me. But don't worry baby, I will never harm you. You know why?
I just loved you that much at the first time I saw you. You are so fucking cute like a little baby. I loved the feeling of you being in my arms. Fuck.. I even loved when you stutter so adorably. I want you to be mine baby butterfly."

She looked at me in horror and tried to get up from my lap.

"Now don't even try to do that baby." I said in a stern voice.