Chapter 37

Narrator's pov

Abhinav drove towards his abandoned warehouse, which was situated far away from the city. He stopped in front of the dark building which resembled a haunted place.

The guards bowed down and greeted him. Walking through the corridors of the building, he heard the screams of the pathetic men who tried to attack them. Smirking he entered the room where his men kept them tied.

He saw Ram and Deep along with some others whipping them brutally. Appreciating their screams of pain he smiled creepily.

"Stop whipping them guys. Let me talk with our special guests". He authorized and his men stopped whipping.

He looked at them and smirked viciously when he found the man who tried to shoot Pooja.

"Deep, get him here". He signalled at the man and sat there on a chair. Deep hauled that man from the floor and made him sit on a chair in front of Abhinav.

Seeing Abhinav in front, that man attempted to run away from there only to get tied by the guards. Ram came near them with a file.

"Sir, his name is Vinod and he is an engineering graduate. Maybe he was not gratified with a respectable job and joined a local gang. Later started his gang and started doing illegal activities. They are involved in almost all crimes including drug supply in schools.
One year back, he killed his father and tried to rape his sister. But his younger brother came there and saved her. Now they both are in a separate house. His...". Ram stopped talking when Abhinav motioned him to stop.

"Way more disgusting history you got, Vinod". He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"It's my problem and you can do whatever you want but I will never tell you who sent us". The man tried to say bravely but failed miserably as his whole body started to shiver in fear. Abhinav laughed at his courage but that laugh lacked any kind of humour.

"And who told you that I will ask you about that fucker. I know which imbecile dared to do this already. You are not here for that buddy". He said sarcastically.

"W.what are you planning to do?. Look you can't do this. If you caught us you can just call the police. You can't torture us like this. It's illegal". The man worriedly uttered.

"Wow.... Just look who is talking about the fucking laws now... You should know one thing that in my world everything happens according to my wish and my laws. You will get punished for what you did". Abhinav said menacingly in his scary tone.

"B.but. our sir will f.find us and w.ill". The man started saying but stopped when he saw Abhinav standing from his chair.

"Will rescue your team... Don't dream that high. Do you know what happened to the fools who came to kidnap my baby as per your boss's order?. They suffered a lot. They even begged for death... Now I will see what you are gonna do". He said with a sadistic glint.

"Deep, do you arranged everything that I asked for?". Abhinav asked glaring at his prey who stared at him in horror.

"Yes sir. Everything is ready". Deep went to the corner of the room and brought a tray, which was filled with various tools.

Placing the table near Abhinav, Deep smirked at the trembling assassin. Wearing a pair of surgical gloves, Abhinav took a syringe filled with some kind of clear fluid. Pinching his skin, Abhinav injected the fluid into his body skillfully.

"W.what... W.what is that?. Po...poison". Vinod stammered fearfully.

"No way Vinod. You can't die just like that. Why should I miss such a great opportunity, when we can enjoy every moment of the last few hours of your life.
It is just a high dose of anticoagulant. It's not going to kill you.