Chapter 47

Narrator's pov

Abhinav and Pooja already had their dinner and she was sitting in the balcony swing as always. She was thinking about the offer of that unknown girl.

Like that girl said nobody will help her to leave. Maybe they all can pity her like every time. She remembered how she begged Abhinav to let her go later in the afternoon.

Pooja was certain that Abhinav will not hear her pleading. Still, she chose to ask him one time before accepting the stranger girl's tempting offer. When Abhinav came to their room searching for something in the wardrobe, she strived for it.

"S.sir, please I don't want to marry y.you. If you try to marry me forcefully I will h.hate you. I can n.never love you. Let me go home... Please". She pleaded with her all courage.

He came near her and held her hand. She jerked a bit but he made her settle beside him on the couch.

"I know you will hate me, baby. I would have given you more time if my enemies didn't target you. But they did... They will want you dead just to get on me. So you have to marry me". He calmly explained but she sobbed in disappointment.

"P.please leave me. I. I will do whatever you ask me t.to do... Please". Grabbing his hand in her's she begged in despair and he let out a deep sigh in response.

"Alright. I will give you one chance to go out. I will take you to the backside garden and give you two hours. Within that time if you succeed to reach the gate I will leave you. If you didn't then you should be back here in this room. Is that okay with you?". Knowing that she won't be able to do that he proposed. Nevertheless, naively she nodded fastly in reply.

She was clueless about this mansion and its surroundings. She knew it will be difficult for her to find the way out. But feeling that it will be the last chance he is giving her, she tried to get up from there only to be yanked back by Abhinav.

"Let me talk to the guards baby butterfly. Then you can attempt as much as you can". He told and took his phone for calling Deep.

"Hello, sir... Everything is fine here. We already checked every single thing here thoroughly". Deep said from the other side.

"I didn't call you for that Deep. I have a task for your team. My butterfly wants to go out of this compound". He started.

"Don't worry sir. We will stop Madam from escaping". Deep assured.

"No... You should not stop her. Let her go wherever she wants for the next two hours. I just want you to make sure that she is safe. I don't want her getting hurt. Do you understand?". He instructed.

"Yes sir. I got it". Deep affirmed in a confused tone. He didn't understand the purpose behind his boss's strange intention.

"I will leave her in the backside garden and I want you to watch her. Make sure that everyone is aware of what to do". He asserted and disconnected the call.

The next few minutes went by his instructions for her to be careful and safe. He asked her to not run or hurry. Then taking her hand in his, he walked her towards the backyard garden. He saw Deep waiting there for them.

"So butterfly, we reached here. Remember everything I said and don't get hurt yourself. I already said the guards to look after you. They won't help you to escape but they will make sure you are not getting into trouble. Deep will inform you to stop at the end of two hours. I will leave now". He patted her head softly and signalling to Deep, left from there.