Chapter 20

Narrator's pov

A whole week passed since Pooja's last encounter with Abhinav. And instead of having peace she was getting more and more anxious day by day. She didn't dared to step out of her home fearing the possibility of meeting him again. She was scared of all this.

The things that Abhinav said to her was continuously booming in her head. She was also unsure about the intentions behind his behaviour. He always says that he won't hurt her and at the end she will get badly hurted not physically but mentally.

She wanted to say everything to her sister atleast for her peace of mind. But even after a week she couldn't tell all this to her di. Either Prerna will be too busy or stressed over the procedures of the court. If not she herself will be confused.

And after knowing what happened in lawyer's office her maa was also scared for her. They didn't dared to do anything against him since then. Her maa and di tried to cheer her up many times.But thier each and every efforts failed miserably.

May be because of this, Prerna decided to take her for lunch in one of her favourite beachside restuarant. But this time,the salty smell of the beach and the sound of waves crashing to the shores failed to gain Pooja's attention. Even the continuous rambling of her sister who was sitting in front of her didn't helped in lifting her mood.

However a group of youngsters who was present in the restuarant was already smitten by the enticing beauty,who was immersed in her deep thoughts. From the moment she stepped inside,thier whole focus was on her.
Not able to control thier attraction towards the little innocent beauty,two of them approached her table.

"Excuse me".One of the asked after clearing his throat.

Prerna raised her face to see the intruder and saw the boys,who were looking at them like they are some artworks.

"Yes...".Eventhough she didn't liked the way they were looking at them,not wanting to be rude she answered politely.

"Can we sit here...?".One of them asked to her with a flirtatious smile.

"Actually No... Can't you see that we are already sitting here and we want some privacy. So please go somewhere else...". Prerna rejected them right away not liking thier behaviour.

But they both were too hard headed to listen to her words and they sat there.

"Don't say like that beautiful...". He said cheesily making Prerna cringe in disgust.

Meanwhile the other guy who was staring at a confused Pooja tried to touch her hand which she kept on the table. She flinched at the sudden touch.

"Hey cutie... What's your name..?".He asked while touching her hairs.

Pooja kept quiet and tried to move away from him scared. Eventhough Abhinav always tried to touch her,she never felt this much creepy or disgust.

"It's okay if you don't want to say your name, atleast say something".He asked while tracing his fingers on her cheeks.

"Hey, don't you dare to touch my sister....just leave or else I will shout".Prerna yelled while trying to get up from her chair. But the guy who was sitting near her pulled her back to chair holding her wrist.

"Why are you being so difficult, beautiful....
Stay quiet.It's not good to see a beautiful girl like you yelling".He said to Prerna while she tried hard to take her hands out of his strong holds.

Pooja also understood what is happening around her and tried to get up. Then the guy held her wrist and grabbed her jaw. He made her face towards him.