Chapter 45

Narrator's pov

"Stop... You can't do this to us. It's our home". Shouted Smitha helplessly as their home crumbled in front of her.

She looked around and saw that the people in the locality was watching them in pity. She lowered her head in shame.
Their family was one of the wealthy and respectful ones in that locality. Even after many scandalous acts by her husband and sons, people respected them or at least faked respect because they thought it was a rich family.

Ramesh and Vihaan stood there in grimace knowing that they won't be able to stop all these happenings. They never thought that their life will change upside down within a day.

The company which helped them in all situations went bankrupt within hours and all their shares were sold out. The company was already at loss because of their incapability and irresponsibility. They don't even know who is the new owner of their firm.
Above all that the youngest member of their family, Rihaan met with an accident yesterday. He got so many injuries all over the body. His left hand and leg were also fractured. Everything happened within a very short span that they couldn't even interpret what was happening around them, except blaming all on their destiny.
.
.
.
.

Abhinav's pov

"Everything went on as per your orders, Sir". Aryan informed me entering inside my office.

"We bought sixty per cent shares of that company. And I already informed Mr. Shyam to take over the responsibilities". He continued when I nodded at him.

"Aryan, You might have heard that it's a minor firm. But I want it to improve in every aspect. Tell Shyam to do proper measures required for it. He can do whatever actions for that. If he is facing any problem, instruct him to take advise from Ram...". I informed and resumed my work.

"Okay, Sir. But Can I ask you something?". He asked nervously.

"Shoot...". I authorized.

"Sir, that company is at loss from the very start. The investors were also fed up with that. And also it is so small compared to your other ventures. It won't be that profitable. Then why you take a sudden interest in that?". He asked in confusion.

"Well... I am not looking for profit here, Aryan. I have something more to get from it. You will get to know that soon". I replied with a smirk and he nodded confused and turned to leave.

Abruptly his phone rang and he attended the call. I saw his face going pale all of a sudden. Disconnecting the call he typed something busily in his phone and turned towards me.

"What happened, Aryan?. I questioned seeing his anxiety.

"S.sir... I... Y.you should see this Sir". He stuttered in difficulty and came to me with his phone.

I took it from his hand and the first thing I saw was my photo with my Baby butterfly. It was taken when I was carrying her in my arms and her face is hidden in my chest.

The most eligible billionaire in our country was spotted with an unknown girl.

Who is she?... Abhinav Khanna's girlfriend?

What relation this girl shares with this Richest business tycoon?.

Are they going to tie the knot...?