Chapter 6

Pooja's pov

"M... ma'am .. p..please where are you... ? Iam scared please a..answer me... " I said in a pleading voice.

     Suddenly  I started to hear the sounds of heavy footsteps and the familiar smell of intense spicy cologne filled in to my senses...

     My body started to shiver and sweat again..... I knew it's him... The footsteps ended near me... I can feel that now he is standing near me. My body started to tremble more and my heart beats are increasing at a rapid rate.
     What should I do now...? Maybe he had came here to scold me for bumping into him. I know it's my fault so it's better to apologise to him before he do that....

"I...I am really sorry sir. I w..was n..not knowing where I am going. I.. know I... I should have watched before d..doing that. I didn't meant to c..cause a p.. problem to you. S..soorry." I said to him in a pleading voice.

   I heard the sound of chair moving and I think he sit there.
     I don't know what I will do now. Librarian ma'am is also not here. What if he is going to be mad at me and will punish me... Ishani said he is the owner of the college... What if he dismiss me from the college...

      Before I could think further I heard his strong deep voice.

"You don't have to apologise to me. And don't think that I came here to scold or shout at you again.
Actually I should be the one who have to apologise to you. I shouldn't have shouted at you in the first place. Sorry ".

"W..why are you saying sorry to me...? I..it was me who walked carelessly and bumped into y...you." I asked him doubtfully.

I heard him laughing a little.

"I am saying sorry to you because I shouted at you. And it was clearly not your fault. And I really felt bad for shouting at you."

"I.. it's ok. You d.. don't have to feel bad about that".

"Does it means that you accepted my apology...?". He asked.

"Y...yes...".

"Ok... What's your name?"he asked.

      Should I tell him my name...? Maa always told me not to tell name to strangers. But he is the owner of college so I should tell my name.

"P..pooja".

"Pooja.... Such a beautiful name for a beautiful angel like you... Butterfly."

Why he is talking to me like that bad boys...
Why he is calling me by nickname... Maa told me to not allow anyone to call me by nicknames... Should I tell him that....?

"Anyway Butterfly my name is Abhinav Khanna".

"I.. Ishani t.. told me y.. your name".

"Ishani.... That girl who was with you.. Right? Where she went..?". He asked.

"S..she i..is writing exams."

"Why you are not going back to your home when your exams are already finished in morning session only...?"

"I w.. was w.. waiting for Ishani. I..I will go with her.. w..we are neighbours."

"Hmm.. Are you scared of me baby..?" He asked me.

Am I scared of him...? Actually no... I am terrified of him...

"N..no..." I said to him.because I don't want him to be mad at me again....

"Then why you are shivering and stuttering like this....? He questioned.

"I... I... that.." I couldn't find any answer.