Chapter 2

Narrator's pov

The sun blessed everyone with it's golden rays once again. The city was busy with the people who were running around to reach their destinations.All the shops and buildings are once again opened and the vehicles started to move through the traffic signals.

In the heart of the city proudly stood a huge office building.Young employees passed that building had a dreamy look on their faces.It was the office building of the Great KHANNA CORPORATIONS. Everyone of them wished to work in that building atleast for a day. The building itself screamed the power and authority.

Inside the security room of the building there was some guards wearing black dress discussing about something

Inside the security room of the building there was some guards wearing black dress discussing about something.Suddenly a man entered to the building.He was wearing a black shirt and jeans.He looked annoyed by something.

He looked annoyed by something

"Good morning sir".the guards greeted him.

"Hell with your good morning"the man snapped.

"What happened Ram sir?You are looking stressed".One of the guard enquired.

"OH......after everything happened now you are asking me what happened....!How many of you were there with Sir when that Ravi was murdered?"

"About twenty of us was there sir"

"Twenty....... twenty fucking members were there and not even one noticed that a girl was there.... isn't it?"he again shouted.

"No sir.we cleared that place before only. Nobody was there sir".

"THEN WHO THE FUCK REPORTED IT TO THE POLICE YESTERDAY YOU IDIOTS..?"He shouted again.

Guards started to murmur........

"What... somebody reported that to police..?"

"A girl witnessed it.."

"Sir is going to kill us all.He clearly mentioned that don't mess up with it....!"

"SHUT UP you all.Don't talk among yourselves and decide what we should do now".Ram shouted again making everyone silent.

"We should solve this problem before Sir comes to know about this".one guard said.