Chapter 29

Abhinav's pov

I woke up in the morning, when my mobile phone started to ring. Opening my eyes I looked down to see my baby butterfly sleeping on me, hugging me tightly.

I quickly took the phone and attended the call not to disturb her peacefull sleep.

"Good morning Sir... That property dealers are already here for the meeting. Do you want me to postpone that meeting,sir?". I heard Aryan's sound from the other side.

I looked at the clock and noticed that it's already late.

"No Aryan. You can start meeting and discuss those financial statements and plans. I will be there in half an hour".I said and hearing him saying okay,I disconnected the call.

I looked at my baby butterfly,who is sleeping so peacefully. Once she wake up from her sleep she will start crying again. I know I am the reason for her tears and even after that I can't let her leave me. I sighed and kissed her forehead before getting up from the bed and went to get ready for the office.

I asked Bindu to take care of her when I go to office and instructed to help her for taking bath and breakfast. But somewhere I am sure that my baby is not going to obey my orders just like that.
.
.
.
.

After attending some important meetings and completing some works for the day,I headed back to penthouse.
It isn't even half day and I already started to miss her. The fact that she is sitting there in my room is making it worse. I think I have to inform Aryan to not make my schedule so busy. Before it was okay for me to spend all my time at office. But now I have my Butterfly and I want to spend more time with her.

Nodding at the guards who were standing infront of the door and corridor,I opened the main door and entered inside.
I saw the maid who came with Bindu, cleaning the living room. Seeing me she wished me with a smile and asked me whether I want something.

"Where is Bindu?". I asked ignoring her question.

"She is in your room with madam,sir". She replied looking at the ground.

"When did she woke up?".

"Bindu di went and called madam before an hour".

"Did she had breakfast?".

"N.no sir. She refused to have breakfast. And we don't know why, but she was crying". She informed me.

I was sure that my butterfly will do something like this. But I wanted her to become comfortable with me and this whole situation.

I went to my bedroom and I heard Bindu talking to her.

"Please ma'am,let me bring the breakfast for you. Its already too late and you didn't had anything. Abhinav sir will get angry,if he come to know about this". Bindu was talking to her just like she is a stubborn baby.

"B.but I d.don't want to. I..I already took a bath and g.got ready. I a.am not hungry". She said in between her sobs.

I opened the door and entered inside only to see my Baby butterfly who was sitting in the bed with her face completely drenched with tears. Hearing the sound of door of opening, they both looked towards me. She looked so adorable with those wide opened eyes and wet red cheeks.

Pooja quickly lowered her head and continued sobbing.

"Bindu,Go and bring breakfast for her. It looks like my baby want me to feed her..". I said looking at her.

Hearing my order, Bindu went from the room. Closing the door,I went to her and sat next to Pooja. Raising her face by holding her chin,I looked at her face. I could sense her body stiffening