Chapter 7

Narrator's pov

Abhinav was sitting in the library while holding his butterfly close to his heart. Her soft body snuggled to his hard chest made him realise that how peaceful he is at the moment. He slowly and tenderly caressed her smooth shiny locks.

He was staring at her adorable face lovingly. She was clutching his shirt tightly with her cute little hands. He felt her warm breath on his neck. He tried to move her more comfortably on his lap by holding her by her waist. She winced in her sleep and gripped his shirt more tightly. He got confused for a moment before he realised that she had bruises on her waist. He cursed himself for holding her that tightly in his anger. He slowly caressed her waist and she relaxed into his touch. She loosened her grip on his shirt a little and snuggled more to his chest. She took a deep breath and a small smile appeared on her face. All this while he was watching her in awe.

Abhinav's pov

Watching my baby sleeping peacefully by snuggling close to me made me really calm and relaxed. As much I would like to watch her sleep and holding her in my arms,I know she didn't eat anything. She might be hungry.

I tried to wake her up while caressing her soft apple cheeks.

"Butterfly.... Butterfly.... Wake up".

She scrunched her nose a little and then she snuggled more to my body. She took a deep breath and a small smile appeared on her face. I think my baby butterfly liked my smell. She is looking so delicious like this and I feels to eat her. Her pink juicy lips are also not helping to overcome this temptation. I controlled my urge to kiss her and called her again.

"Baby....wake up..."

I think she is a heavy sleeper. I shaked her a little bit and called her.

"Baby butterfly... Wake up."

This time she opened her alluring black orbs for a moment and again closed them. She snuggled to my body more if it is even possible. I chuckled and pressed my lips to her forehead. What I will do with this little fairy..... It's only been an hour since we met and she had already wrapped me around her little finger.

"Butterfly..."

This time finally she opened her eyes fully with a shocked expression on her cute face. And then she started to wriggle in my hold to get away. I chuckled at her futile attempt.

"Hey... Calm down baby butterfly... What happened..?" I asked her.

She stopped moving violently but I can feel her body shivering a little, and I know it's not because of cold.

"I..I am s.. sorry sir... I..I didn't m..meant to do this... I... s..slept...s..sorry".
She is stuttering a lot and I am liking it. I can see her cheeks becoming red due to embarassment. I chuckled.

"It's totally fine baby butterfly... It's not like you did it on purpose... Right? And even if you want to sleep like this you are always welcome. I liked it baby. You are so soft to hold." I teased her a little.

By now her face is totally red and my urge to bite her cheeks is also increasing. She tried to get up from my lap.

"Where are you going baby butterfly..? I asked without releasing her.

"L.. leave me s..sir.. I will sit down..." She said looking down.

"Not so easily butterfly.... If you want me to leave you, then you will have to come with me for lunch."

"B..but I...I am not hungry,S..sir.." she replied timidly.

"Aahah... But I am really hungry baby...and it's because of you.." I said while looking at her slightly trembling lips.