Chapter 17

Narrator's pov

"I am going to attend the call butterfly. Be ready to give me the answers I want when I come back". Abhinav announced and walked outside his office room.

He came outside and looked at his phone. He saw that it was one of the guards he kept for Pooja's security. He attended the call.

"Why are you calling now..?". He asked roughly.

"Sir,One of our man was sick and he couldn't come with us today. Now he informed us that some people are enquiring about Madam's sister and family. He said that they went back but he doubts that they might have kept someone to watch thier home".The man on the other side informed.

"Send some more men there and collect the information about them. Keep two of our men to watch thier home 24 hours to make sure that nobody is watching over thier home".He ordered and disconnected the call.

He understood that the people who threatened Prerna and the one who was enquiring about them is the same. It was clear that they will try to harm them,if Prerna tried to do something against thier expectations.

He already assumed what Prerna was trying to do, when he saw Pooja at lawyer's office. Thinking about all this he entered to his office only to see Pooja,who was trying to walk slowly with her baby steps.

He found himself getting angry when he saw that she was trying to escape from him even when she was tripping over something repeatedly.
He marched towards her angrily, grabbed her forearm and slammed her to the nearby wall forcefully. He placed his hands on either side of her body, preventing her escape.

"Where are you going baby butterfly.....?" He tried to control his anger and asked calmly.

He looked at her and saw that her face become pale out of fear. She was trembling very badly but she didn't said anything.
He moved too closer to her,that she felt his hot breath on her neck. He inhaled her rosy scent to calm down himself. She kept her shivering hands on his chest to prevent him from coming more closer.

"Do you want to get punished by me, baby...? I will be glad to do that". His husky voice whispered in her ear and then she felt his warm lips on the crook of her neck.

She jumped on the contact and tried to push him strongly this time. But her resistance was adding his anger and the lust that he felt for her at the moment. He grabbed her both hands and held it above her head in a tight grip and pressed himself to her more, keeping her in position.
She started crying helplessly while trying to break his hold on her wrist. He ignored her cries and started trailing hot kisses on her delicate swan like neck.

"P.. please sstop".She cried out.

"Why would I stop butterfly,when I am clearly enjoying this".He muttered nuzzling into her neck.

"P..lease I.. I do..n't want to..do...le..t me go... Please".She pleaded again.

"Ok then.I will think about letting you go,if you are ready to answer my questions. How about that?". He asked finally raising his face from her neck.

Pooja nodded her head frantically. He smiled at her and gently wiped her tears.

"Words butterfly".He said.

"I.. I will aanswer y..our questions....".

"Now that's like my good girl".

"S..sir, my h.hands... th..ey hurts.. please c.. can you leave m.my hands".She asked timidly and again two teardrops rolled down from her cheeks.

He looked at her hands for a moment and left her hands. He knew that he didn't held her hands very tightly. But for this fragile baby butterfly,it was painfull.
As he released her hands she held both hands close to her chest. He didn't missed the slight red colour of her wrists.