05 - Falling All Over Again - Channing Winstead

A/N
the awesome poster made by CutieBlueAngel
***

"Winstead!" He yells with so much excitement in his voice like an excited child calling her mom.

That honestly makes me smile. Other than his evident excitement, there's a long list of things that make me very much pumped up right now. The excitements are running through my blood in my veins. His excitement must be contagious.

Looking him right now have me thinking. Is he 'the plan' that Autumn told me? She insisted me not to go with her tonight. I never thought I would ever meet him again, especially not in my room.

I look at him from top to bottom, and then star at his face. I literally consume his very existence. His facial expression is always full of confidence and plastered with some kind of smile. Now that is an adorable smile he shows.

I wonder why he looks perfectly dashing just to meet me in my room while I'm alone. Is he going to give me some kind of sanity test? Because I bet I'll lose it, considering my sane keeper is going somewhere.

A few minutes pass and I realize I must look pathetic now. Why didn't Autumn tell me the exact date and time about this plan? I curse under my breath. My sober sponsor makes a plan which is going to make me losing my sanity. How ironic! And out of nowhere his words are playing in my mind, which makes me alert.

But don't expect me to be this easy to let you slip out of my hands when fate gives us a second chance.

Second meet. Second chance. Guess it's safe to say now that I'm doomed with a player who's in relationship with my one of my good friends, Samantha.

"Well, are we playing some kind of staring game here? Or last man standing game?" He comes closer and runs his fingers through his dark brown hair. I love his hair. It's not too long, neither too short. His hair is styled in a bit tousled way, not messy. It looks so soft like I can indulge my hands in it. Oh girl, I feel like I'm a betrayer. Sorry Samantha.

After another second of staring I answer. "Who are you looking for, aye?" I can guess the answer but I'm just being innocent.

He tilts his head to the right. "I'm looking for a girl named Channing. If you are her, great! If not," he sighs. "You know sweetheart, I'll just take you then." He smirks. "I don't want my coming here for nothing and you seem to be interesting person to be with, Winstead."

He always ends his words with a kind of smile and his eyes are pleading now. Though, what gets me most is the way he arranges his words. He has a way with words, simply striking.

But the fact that he keeps calling me by my last name gets me roll my eyes. "I'm Channing Winstead." I said as cool as I can up to his level.

Then in a sudden his voice turns into a ten years old boy voice. "Oh so the girls is Channing Winstead!" He pushes the door a little but enough to make me hold off the edge of the door. "Channing, Channing, Channing." He grins. "See Winstead we get a second chance. The fate did us a favor."

I take a hold of the door back. "Well don't mistake this as a fate." I sound like I am defending my right in this room. "And stop acting like we're friends. We don't know each other."

"But you've been on top of me!" he pouts. "Oh come on! You should at least welcome a guest, especially when it is me."

I look at him with squinted eyes and a questioning look about why he emphasized that last word. The way he says that shows his confidence never drops, likely heightens.