13 - Say No More

Channing Winstead

I feel my jaw drops open. "What? Wait, what? What did you say?" I'm trying to gain my consciousness to really understand the message she delivers.

"Channing, honey, you really have no idea?" she asks me but clearly not to expect an answer. "Chace's family is one of the important families to this university. The Alexander. For three generations, the Alexander has been a notable alumnus, the dean or the head of student community. Something! They are always something."

I again literally drop my jaw like I don't know how to get it back in its position. Ellie's words take me back to my consciousness. "Where have you been, my dear friend?" she waves her hand in front of my face.

I remember Chace said that to me. Obviously I ask myself now, how? How can I not know? I take everything here for granted and don't really pay attention to what I should.

I mumble. "But what is he now? A jerk? That guy totally taints his family name."

"Watch your words although that's kinda true." Eleanor says.

I tap her shoulder because she's so focus on what she reads. "Kinda, huh?"

"Well you haven't known him so you can't judge him that hard." She glances at me then back to her book. She hides something for me. I can feel it.

I make her face me. "Tell me. You know something."

"Chan, I know quite a lot about him. Everyone does, except you apparently." She lets out a sigh and puts off my hand from her arm. "He's in student committee and so am I. Don't look at me like that. There's nothing more than what I told you. Chace and I aren't that close."

I burst into laugh. "Oh Ellie, take it easy, I'm not judging you for anything. And there's no way you two are close considering you two are like two completely different person. He's messy and you're so far away from messy."

"Haha right. So you agree to go with him? It's so unfortunate, that Zach can't go with me while it's your first time going."

I nod. "It's okay Ellie, you can go with us. Chace and I, we aren't really a date thing. Threesome sounds good." I chuckle.

"Nah. I won't get between you two. Don't you know that he broke up with his current girlfriend? I guess that happened after he went out with you." Eleanor sounds serious. "After all, Chan, maybe he does want more than just date with you.

I scoff. "Ha what a joke! Are you encouraging? You told me he's just a charmer. That sounded like a warning to me. And I'm sure he has a stock of friends with benefits." I always cringe at that thought. "I deserve better."

Eleanor just looks at me in silence.

"Don't I? Whatever at least not Chace Alexander."

"UMASS Boston man-whore. That's the word that you think describe him best. I'm not encouraging. Just thought you might bring him some new lights into his life."

I pout. "Oh how deep and benevolent that sounds."

-----

Chace Alexander

Since this evening, things have been out of plan. I didn't get to see Mary but Samantha was a great company as usual till she had to meet her date. I myself have to go back to the dorm yet I run into a friend of my father's.

"Chace Alexander. You remind me of your father. How's your family in Washington ?" she's an old lady who seems to go out of the grocery store.

"Mrs. Garner. Always good to see you." I extend my hand to help her bring her bag paper. "Here let me bring that for you." I know her place isn't quite far from this area and she lives alone in her house.

It turns out I don't just take her home but she asks me to stay so I stay for tea and some talks. My father was always kind to people in general and his friends especially. I'm being a good son for my father and a considerate man for this old lady. She doesn't get to see her daughter who lives out of country unless once a year probably. It makes her good seemingly for her to have a guest coming over.

"Thanks for coming by, my boy. Your parents must be proud of the kind of man you're becoming. Come by anytime." She gives me a hug when we reach the door.

I put on my best smile. "My time with you is the highlight of my day. Thank you for the tea, the cookies and the stories. I promise I'll come by when I have time. Good evening Mrs. Garner."

"Good evening, son."

I'm on my way back at the dorm as dinner time is approaching. So I stop by a diner to have some. I just had an evening time with an elder. It makes me hungrier for food and some real pleasure time. Fortunately I have friends who know where the party's at.

Loud music. Beers. Noise. Loud crowd. Overflowing hormone. Hot girls. Those are some things are worth to come for when I go to party. I really need this after a week of no girlfriend and Autumn who seemingly has sabotaged all of my dates, with the new or old girls. Only Samantha who can't be fooled by Autumn. But she's quite occupied for the past few days.

Taking few glasses of beers make me feel a little drunk. It must be compiled with the bourbon I took before. I've had quite much for a day. In the crowd of people that don't interest me enough, my eyes catch an impeccable hot girl standing by the corner. I think she's smiling at me when I see at her direction.

"Don't tell me you're taken because I'd be damned not to get a chance of exploring the body of yours, so sexy, hot, and alluring and I won't waste another second to praise it." She lets it when my hands caress the side of her body.

She instead pulls me closer to her until there's no space between us. "You, Chace Alexander, are sexiest when you're drunk."

"I take that as mutual attraction." I smirk. I'm still conscious enough to get what she meant. I'm never so drunk if I want to get laid in a party. I don't do drunken sex. "What do you say about sex on first meet, dear?"

She brings her finger on my lips. "Stop talking and do me the favor now." Her demand is my command. She's a dominant. I can feel it. And this will be wild.

-----

"Damn that was one crazy ride." She pants, lying beside me on the bed.

I take a deep breath and say. "And we just ruined someone's room." I look around at the messy room. Things are scattered on the floor besides our own clothes. "You got a name, love?"

"Britton. Michelle Britton."

That name hits me. I'm quite familiar with that name. And when I do realize, I can't help but chuckling. "A good friend of Autumn, Colin?" I turn my face to her.

"Yes, is that a problem?" she caresses my cheek with her left hand. "Please don't say you're going to back off."

My hand, under the sheet, caresses her naked back. "Autumn will be so pissed." I actually sound excited. "She told me about you, the one who always has a crush on me,"

She quickly clarifies. "Crush is too cheesy, I'm just so interested to get in bed with you."

That makes me chuckle. "It's funny how we finally did it. Autumn always is protective of their close friends. She never wants me to get close to any of you. If she let me, I'd have done it with you, countless time by now." I cross my leg over her body. "So Michelle, one sex isn't enough to piss Autumn. Let's beat up to her limit."

"I'm always ready for you, Chace, always been."

I trail kisses to her face and down to her neck while my hand is exploring her body under the sheet. The sound of her moaning excites me more. "We should do more experiments in the future, Michelle." When I bite the part just below her collar bone, she yelps.

"You're such a rough bitter." She whispers. "I like it though."

*****

Ps.

I almost completely change things on this chapter.  It is to give some insight from Eleanor about Chace and more to show how Chace is as a person with other people around him, not just his girls. 

Please tell me what you think on this.