Sequel Preview

This will be more than just the journey of Chace Alexander in finishing his challenge from Channing Winstead. It is a lot more than that. What can you expect from the sequel?

1. A lot of dares and complications from some of the girls who give him a hard time to earn his written apology.
2. Many more of Chace and Channing moments.
3. Some Chace and Eleanor bonding time as friends.
4. Channing gets herself in problems.
5. Lynda, Zoey and Madeline may help on the mission.
6. A few moments of Chace and his baby.

Chace Alexander would do anything for Channing. Now with all that happens, will he be able to get through the hardships? How far will he go for love? Will the bumps in their relationship change him for the better or worse?

Seasons change, people change, and feelings change, but the heart knows what it wants and to whom it belongs to. If it is love, you cannot walk away.

A/N
Holla! What do you think? I haven't plotting the whole story but I have the plan in my mind already.

I will be quite busy this September to October, so I think I will start the sequel a month from now, more or less.

Anyway, vote, comment, and share. Your feedback means a lot to me.

Take care,
Anjaa