Bonus Chapter 1: Zachary and Eleanor

The room is all white, only few lines of black on the furniture. The girl who's sleeping on the bed wears a white t-shirt that looks too big for her over her undergarment. Her hand is reaching for the white sheet which is unveiled to show the upper half of her body.

She pulls the sheet to cover her body. But the sheet isn't the only thing she's trying to reach. She stretches her arm to her right. When she doesn't feel what she hopes to find, she forces herself to wake up.

"Zach?" she unveils the sheet and sits on the bed. "Zach!" she shouts the name of the man she's looking for. Zachary Gray is the one and only man she's proud to call as her soul mate.

She gets up to look for Zach. Waking up alone on her bed is nothing she would expect to happen as her first time with Zach. Having her arm wrapping his body and her head on his chest or vice versa was what she expected. Then waking up to a morning kiss or even more would be better. But here she is, wandering around her uncle's house.

Zach is visiting and staying since her uncle and aunt are out of town for the weekends. Last night it was started by simple kiss when they were cuddling on the couch. The kiss got deeper, more passionate and out of control. She still can feel every part of where he trailed kisses on her.

He didn't do anything out of her will. He had asked whether she really wanted to do it or not and she agreed. She didn't expect he would leave her after she gave in to him. She loves him wholeheartedly.

"Zachary Gray, are you there?" her voice is breaking. Tears are flooding her eyes.

She has been looking everywhere in the house. Her head jerks when she hears footsteps. She runs back downstairs. She thinks the noise comes from the kitchen. However, she finds no one there. She gives up.

Her body doesn't feel cold anymore because she has been using her energy. It warms up her whole body. Her lung needs some rest, so does her legs. She rests her back against the kitchen counter and slowly sinks until she sits down on the floor with legs stretched forward.

She whispers. "Why did he do this to me?" she closes her eyes and tries to breathe in the air. It feels hard when she feels an invisible sharp pain in her heart.

"Because he loves you, truly deeply in love with you." There he is, Zach in flesh. He's still in his pajama pants and undershirt. "Eleanor Hans."

Eleanor mutters. "Damn! I hate you!"

Zach sits with the same position beside Eleanor. He turns his head to look at her. His hand grabs her cheek and makes her face him. She grins mysteriously before she jumps on his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist. He groans caused by the sudden hit on his thighs.

"You're childish sometimes but I love you." He says.

She whispers seductively in his ear. "You're a clean freak but I love you." She bites his right ear lightly.

He squeals. "Ah! Gross!" but she knows he just pretends that. "Hey I'm not complaining but can you stand up? I need to do something, properly."

"My legs are dying and that's because of you." She rests her head on his shoulder instead, while feeling his warm body.

He says. "Me too, I had to move carefully to avoid you." He sighs. "Well if you don't mind this way, then I'll do it this way."

Zach takes out his right hand which he has hid behind his back. "Eleanor, look at me." He pleads.

She gasps when she finds him holding a small box and showing what is inside. "Okay, wait. Let's do this the proper way." She stands up in a matter of second.

"Are you ready?" he asks. He kneels down before her and takes her hand on his.

She says. "Yes! Say it! Come on!" she can't contain her excitement anymore.

"Eleanor Hans, I've known you for two years. We've been together for one and a half year. You have always stayed with me and loved me so much." He sighs. "What should I say more? I just love you so much that words can't express. Ah let me just get to the point so we won't miss the time for morning kiss or sex." He winks.

Her cheeks get rosier because of the blush. She runs her fingers through his tousled hair makes it messier. He grunts but she just chuckles.

"Will you marry me please, be my wife, the love of my life, official, for real?" he looks at her with dedication and loyalty shine through his eyes.

She clears her throat before she says. "Yes, for the rest of my life, for the better and worse. I love you so much I want to cry." She really is crying. "Okay I'm so lame for crying. I'm just so happy."

"You're not lame. You're so beautiful I want to kiss you bad." He says while he slips the ring to her ring finger in the left hand. As he stands up, he takes her up by the waist. "Eleanor Hans, I hope you won't get bored when I say this again, I love you."

"I love you too." Eleanor wraps her legs around his waist and her hands on his back. She slowly parts her lips as soon as their lips make a contact. Zach holds her waist tight as if he won't ever let her go, literally.

Their kiss gets fiery and hotter. A moan escapes from her mouth when he trails kisses down her neck to her collar bone and his hand gets under her t-shirt. Eleanor pulls off his undershirt. When she gets the chance, she returns the favor by giving kisses on all over his chest and abs.

"Eleanor," Zach moans. He leads the move again. "Are you hungry?" he asks after he takes off her t-shirt and plants kisses on her belly. "Your stomach gives a sign."

She bites her lower lip and whispers hesitantly. "I guess so."

"Let's have breakfast then." He bends down to take her t-shirt. "Here let me." He puts the t-shirt on for her. Then he puts on his own undershirt.

She says. "You cook."

"And what will you do?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

She plays her finger on his chest. "I'll watch you cook." She winks playfully. "That's what I do best."
*****

A/N

If anyone is interested in exploring these couple and writing about them, you can write it as a spin-off and I would not mind. Just please PM me. We will talk about the terms and stuff. I'd be glad to help with all the background and details. Or if you think I should make it, just tell me, although I don't think I will have the time to write soon.