25 - Love Does That - Chace Alexander

Friends. Just friends, that's tricky and I want so bad to break that boundary. Thinking about that makes me sexually frustrated. I restrain myself whenever I'm around her as if I don't just want to touch her face, holding her, and kiss her. I hate that Channing makes me feel this way.

"Aw! Chace, you hurt me!" Samantha holds my hand and snatches it off her breasts. "You used to be so tender and careful even when you got rough."

I sigh. "Sorry, love. I'm just frustrated lately." I caress her left breast at the part where I just grasped too tight. "Do you think I leave another bruise on it?" I put off the strap of her bra and sneak a peek beneath her bra.

"Just ask if you want to." She puts her fingers on my chin and makes me face her. "Your straightforwardness is the sexiest thing about you."

I smirk, putting down her hands on her sides. My hands move under her arms and to her back. I grab her hair and pull it till her head is tilted back. "Scream as loud as you want, baby. Your pleasure is mine." I whisper before I crash my lips on her exposed neck. She helps herself with her shirt and taking it off. I'm enjoying it until I bury my head between her breasts yet suddenly I don't feel like doing it.

"Why is it baby boy? You don't seem to enjoy yourself like you used to be." She strokes my hair gently.

I lift my head up. "This isn't right. I don't think I can do it anymore." I take her shirt and help her to put it back on.

She cups my cheeks. "Oh Chace, you're whipped aren't you? What have you got yourself into? Love is tricky."

I take her hand and trail kisses on it. "I wish I didn't feel a thing so I could just suck in every inch of your body. You're an amazing woman, Samantha. You should spend your time with a better man than me." I plant a kiss on her cheek softy. "Goodbye, Samantha Adair."

-----

The next day I ended my sex affair with Samantha, I have a date night with Michelle. But I just can't go on with all of this relationship and meaningless sex. Two in a week, I just make a record myself. This is the most insane thing I've ever done in my life, cutting out my girls.

"Why?" her hands are playing on my chest. "We haven't tried shower sex." Michelle loves sex, probably more than I do.

"I just don't think we can work this out. This relationship is getting nowhere, and I think it's time for you to have a real one." I grab her hands and keep them on my chest because they're on the edge of exploring other parts of my body.

I snap my head for flickering on her chest. "I'm not a loyal one, you know that." After making sure her hands won't go anywhere, I take off her hands and keep my hands behind my back before I'm so tempted to get my hands all over her body.

A slap lands on my cheek. It stings. I didn't expect that but I think I should just accept that. I deserve some slaps and not the kind of slaps that I use to love. "That's for using me for sex." She slaps me again on the other cheek. "That's for Autumn, sure she'd want that. She's still one of my best friends."

"Should I be sorry for breaking your heart?"

"Don't be. I didn't put my heart in this relationship either." She grabs my collar and pulls me close to her until my chest hits her breasts. She whispers close to my lips. "I'm just mad that you end this." Her biting my lips out of sudden makes me yelp. "I haven't had enough of you."

Michelle is making me sweat. This sexual tension is wild. "You're the sexiest girl I've been with. Don't waste your energy on me." I try to pull back from her.