Upapandavas

Dhaksha's Pov

"Go check on them" I sent a soldier to check on them.

"What happened, Dhaksha?" Draupadi asked.

I looked outside.

"Here they come, Upapandavas, Pandavaputras," they announced.

Everyone stood eagerly looking at the door. Draupadi was gazing at the door intensely with her eyes full of tears.

"This is it, Draupadi," I whispered to her.

The first one arrived with a spear in his hand. With bright skin, misty grey eyes, and had Yudhishthira Na's smile. He walked in front of Draupadi.

"I'm Prativindhya, son of Pitashree Yudhishthira and Mata Draupadi. Greetings to all," he said.

The second one arrived with gada in his hand. He had the beauty of Moon and the walk of Bheem Na.

"I'm Sutasoma, son of Pitashree Bheema and  Mata Draupadi, " he said.

The third one arrived with a sword on his hand with that fierce look. He looked just like Nakul.

"I'm Shatanika, proud son of Pitashree Nakul and my brave Mata Draupadi. My greetings to all," he said.

"So proud," Nakul said.

The fourth one arrived with an ax in his hand. He walked gently into the door and smiled at Draupadi.

"I'm Shrutasena, son of Pitashree Sahadev and Mata Draupadi," he said.

Draupadi was already in tears looking at her children.

"They look amazing," I said to Aarya. 'Of course, Pandavaputras is indeed amazing. Here is my son' he moved forward.

The fifth one arrived with a bow in his hand. Pale bronze skin, Hazel brown eyes, and long shiny hair. Just like Aarya. He walked towards Draupadi.

"I'm Shrutasena son of Gandivathari Arjun and Mata Draupadi bravest women I know" he said.

"This is it" I stood gazing at the five.

Draupadi stretched her arms. All five ran towards Draupadi and hugged her. It's just like I saw. Yet it felt different seeing them.

"We shall be like our fathers and never let them down," Prativindhya said.

"You are five of the sons of the world's indestructible Pandavas. No one shall beat you," Draupadi said.

"We wanna be their pillars and protect them at any cost. Bless us, Mata" Mirthik stood in front of them, and Virthik stood beside him. "And I wanna become a shield of all my brothers, and I shall give my life to save them. Bless me, Mata" Abimanyu stood at the front.

"You both are the indestructible pillars sons of  Gandivathari Arjuna And my Sakhi Dhaksha, the bravest women I ever know. Gifts of Trimurtis of this Universe who shall stop you? Ayushmaan Bhava," she blessed.

She turned to me and smiled. I nodded my head.

"My Son Abhimanyu son of Arjuna and Subhadra Compassionate and Generous women alive. You possess all those skills of this universe. You shall be the shield of all your brothers and successful in whatever you are up to, Ayushmaan Bhava," she blessed.

"Get your Father's blessings now," she said.

They all walked towards Pandavas, and they got their blessings. It looked so good seeing Upapandavas and Pandavas together.