Agyatvas-3

"He should compete with me and then you can join here," I saw a man approached  near.

Now who is this? Dhaksha you are soo dead!

"Well He is the chief of soldiers in my Virat kingdom," Viratraj said in weak tone.

"Maybe he could fight with Kichak and prove himself!," Uttar added.

Uttar gave me mischievous smirk from there.

Kichak? The one who would disturb Draupadi...  This A hole.

He started walking around me.

"You shall fight this Kichak and get your job," He smirked.

I shall kill you Kichak for doing that to my Sakhi!!

"Fine if Dhakshan wins the fight I shall appoint him as trainer," Viratraj said.

"I'm soo ready Viratraj," Kichak said while taking his sword out.

Woah Dhaksha with sword!
Let's do this!

We both went to the center of the court.

"All the best," He smirked.

I don't need your all the best to win this. Govindh, be with your little sister.

"Let the fight start!!!," Soldier shouted.

He started attacking me soo hard soo messily. God did he even learn properly?

"What tired already huh??," He asked while keeping his sword on his shoulder.

"Never Kichak!!!," I struck my sword to his sword.

This is interesting...

We both were fighting a balanced fight.

He suddenly pushed me down with his shoulder.

"What thinking you could win Kichak," He asked while pointing his sword.

"Not just thinking I will win," I stood up while striking the sword so hard on his sword.

He was about to point his sword at my neck.

Remember what Karna taught you focus. Focus!

I hit hard on his shoulder with my elbow and strike my sword to his sword which made both sword and him fall down.

While I took his sword. Pointed both the sword at him.

"Now what do you think about this Dhakshan. Perfect right?," I winked.

"Va rey va," Viratraj gave an applaud.

Yudhistran Na gave me a wide smile.

"Don't underestimate a woman power and try to take control of her. Remember, even you were born because of a woman," I whispered taking the sword closer to his eyes.

I walked away.

What did I say to him. Aishh Dhaksha!
I can see he was standing with a  confused expression. He would have been confused. Poor him Hehehe.

"Wow excellent Dhakshan. You have beaten up him," Viratraj held my shoulder.

"He acted as if he is the ruler of this kingdom. He took control over my father. I'm soo happy that you have beaten that Kichak," Lady spoke while getting down.