Mother and her children

Dhaksha's pov

As I slowly opened my eyes.
I saw Kanha holding my hands while hanging his head down looking at me.

I saw him completely lost and blank.

"Bhaiya,"I said with half opened eyes.

"Dhakshaa....," he said in weak tone.

I hugged him.

"I'm sorry my sister for letting you endure this pain," he said.

I broke the hug.

"You helped me Bhaiya,you helped me Lord Vishnu!!!," I greeted joining my hands while tears rolling down.

He lowered my hand and wiped my tears.

"Mata!!," I heard those golden words.

I turned I saw two young men standing in the shining light all I could see is their hands and garland arround them.

I turned to see Arjuna Aarya.
He was filled with tears with an wide smile and held my shoulder.

While Karna was standing smiling at me. I smiled and nodded.

As I slowly got up. While I gave an glance to all. All of them were teary yet had an wide smile.

Light went off.

I saw my two lovely sons.

One Dark with blue-grey eyes, with long shinning hair just like Aarya. But his smile seemed just like mine and even had dimples like me.

Other one  Fair with brown-gold eyes,with wavy hair just like me.

They had pearls covered around their neck and shells in their hand.

My precious gifts are here. Thank you soo much lord!!!.

I stretched my hands wide and smiled at them.

They ran and hugged me. While I hugged them back.

"I thought I will lose you guys,my dear lovable putras!!!!,"I said." Ohhh my precious gifts this Dhaksha from now no will protect you".

"We wouldn't leave you Mata,we shall protect you," one said.

"We aren't your gifts Mata,Your are our gift!!!. Most precious of all," other one said.

But who is Mirthik and who is Virthik??

"I'm soo happy my putras," as I showed them their father.

They ran and hugged him, while Aarya still crying and tearing down.

"Pranam Pitashree," they both greeted.

"I can't tell how I feel right now my putras I'm soo happy....," he said while tearing.

"You shall never tear Pitashree we shall stay with you forever," one said so politely.

He  reminded me of Aarya. Exacto like my Aarya.

They both approached to Kanha Bhaiya.

"Pranam Mamashree!," They both greeted.

"O'my dear precious son-in-laws,This whole universe shall talk about you too. You both shall make your parents so proud and this Mamashree would be there for you everytime!!!. You who look just like my sister will be known as Mirthik and you my dear shall be known as  Virthik to this whole world. You both shall be the Kings of the ocean!," Bhaiya held both their shoulders.