Agyatvas- Final

"Ughhh," I shouted in pain.

Karna turned quickly towards me.

"Sakhi??," He said with an confused expression.

I noticed Virthik and Mirthik running towards me.

"He is Mirthik right?," Sakha stood still in the same place.

"Mythra help me... Help..," Duruyodhana should.

Karna stood with the blank expression staring at my leg.

"Mata Mata what happened," Virthik came running towards me.

While Mirthik came running to me while throwing his sword away.

"Sakhi.... Sakhi...," Karna zoomed back.

He came running towards me keeping his bow down.

"We told you to be careful right," Virthik teared a piece of cloth from his dress.

While Sakha tried to move forward. I can see his face had this guilty thingy.

"Don't please don't come near our Mata," Mirthik stopped Karna.

"Sh you shouldn't talk to elder like this," Virthik said while tying the  cloth piece around my leg.

"What happened what happened," Uttar shouted.

"Nothing this is an accident," I tried to get up with the support of my two putras.

My two pillars.

"Accident don't name it that way Mata," Mirthik shouted.

"Hush my dear putra.He doesn't know about disguise" I said in weak tone while avoiding Karna's eye contact.

"Sakhi I'm-," He moved forward.

"What have you done Angaraj," Aarya came running while handing over Duruyodhana to Viratraj.

"Nothing it's just-"

"I was already worried about the  scars which already she got because of me. Now what's this Dhaksha?. I told you to be careful right?," He looked at my legs.

"Enough Angaraj , be loyal to atleast one side. Don't be a double gamer. Go now," Aarya lifted me up.

"Arjunaa?," Karna said in weak tone and bend his head down.

He looked up and stared at while his tears flows from his eyes and guilty which was filled all over his face.

I didn't know but this is not his fault too. It's all my fault I'm the one who wanted to fight with him.

I gave a little smile to him and nodded like it's all fine.

"What have you done Dhaksha!!!," Aarya shouted while carrying me.

"I told you right he is not the person who cares you a lot. See what he have done to you. You were so excited to fight with him. Now look!!!! It's you who is suffering," Aarya said.

He dressed like women with one earring ,smudges of his make up all over his face and his fake anger.

"Virthik, tell your tau that I'm going to take her to the palace. Uttar and you shall help tau and Viratraj capture him. Mirthik come with me," Aarya said.

"Yes Pitashree," Virthik ran towards Uttar and Viratraj.

From distance I can see Karna was nowhere to be found in the battle field...