Agyatvas-8

All three Karn,Duruyodhana and Shakuni turned to me..Please dig me a hole, maybe I could just jump into the hole alive.

"Who is that my dear Kichak," Shakuni smiled.

"Ohh I totally forgot right, This is our Dhakshan. Uttar's personal trainer," Kichak said.

Erhm I cleared my throat.

"Nice to meet you Gandharaj and Yuvraj Duruyodhana," I greeted.

"Tell me now Dhakshan,I have the permission right?," Kichak moved closer.

"Do whatever you want Mamashree. Let's leave from here Guru We have lot a work to do. Pitashree excuse us " Uttar dragged me out.

All three of them were starting at us like anything.Karna had a mixed emotion.
Duruyodhana was about to stand but Shakuni signalled him to sit down.

"Rajakumar Uttar slow down!," I said while he was dragging me.

"Silence!," he shouted.

He dragged me to his Chamber.

"Ugh It's okay you don't have to hold me so tightly. Look,I got hurt in my toes too." I took my hand off from his hold.

He sat down on his chair while I was looking at my wrist.I can literally see his finger prints.

"What's with you why you want to hold me this tight?," I shouted.

"I helped you Dhaksha. I thought you were feeling uneasy there," he said in weak tone.

Calm down Dhaksha...
Breath in & out

"Yeaa but at least you could have been bit slow. I can't cope up with you Rajkumar," I lowered my voice.

He stood up and went inside another room near.This boy is soo cruel but this boy saved me too.

"I'm going to leave to my room now," I shouted while peeping into the room.

"I'm leaving now!!!," I shouted again.

I looked down to my foot I can see the healed scars marks in my foot and knees. Reminded me of Courtroom. Pain we endured there and embarrassment we encountered.

Tears started flowing from my eyes.
Vision became blur due to the tears filled in my eyes. I wiped my tears and sat down on the chair near and bend my head down.

"It's okay Dhaksha Don't cry. I can't see you cry again," I heard Kanha Na voice.

"Bhaiyaaaa, I try to be strong sometimes and just like you said forgive them. But sometimes I can't control my feelings Govindh," I sobbed.

"I can understand my Dhaksha. Don't cry,your brother is not there to wipe your tears now"

"I miss you bhaiya, "I wiped my tears.

"I'm always with your dear"

"No I wanna like see your face," I tapped on the chair."Visit me with my favourite sweets."

"Of course ma'am," he said in sweet tone.

I heard doorsopening sound.I looked up. It was Uttar who stood beside me with a  bowl on his hands.