Wish

I went closer

"Mister?," I said.

He turned towards.

Tears started flowing down from my eyes,my heart felt weak...

So this well-wisher understands my heart and makes wish come true. I didn't know this is wish I had  deep inside my heart.

Karna...

I didn't know what should I do.

"Dhaksha," he said while his eyes was full of tears.

I slowly went near him.

"Sakha?," I said.

"Yeahh," I he said

What is happening he is really here.
Did that well-wishers bird made him come here?

"Why why!!!!? didn't you tell me that you were not there at the court room," I bet on his shoulder while crying.

"Why? Why didn't say anything to me while I was scolding you that dayyy. Why Karna why are you soo good".

He smiled with his eyes full of tears....

"Aren't you ashamed you got scolding from  a girl that too you didn't do anything wrong all you did is cared about me a lot!!!!," I wiped my tears.

"This Karna doesn't have any shame when it comes to my Dhaksha," he smiled while he held my shoulder.

What!!! why Lord why?? Why do this ruthless creature Dhaksha have such an good friend.

I kneeled down and started crying so hard.

"Do you think I came this far to see my Sakhi cry like this?," he wiped my tears.

I remembered how  much I hurted him

Back then:

Sakhi ,I'm really sorry for not being there for you,it is my fault I should have been there for you. As you said uttered a word for you.... But-,"

"Please no but  Karna,  You know, why am I even talking to you and facing you .Because of Radhai ma and Vrushali. For the sake of them and for the respect I have for you as guru I'm standing here and talking to you or less I would have gone by now,"

I'm the worst friend ever!!!!

"Will you forgive this Sakhi?. I'm sorry for what happened that day. All you did this cared me above anything and even brought Duruyodhana to ask sorry. But all I did is hurting you with  my words. And broke your heart," I said.

"The one who should forgive is you Dhaksha I let you suffer there I let my Sakhi suffer there. I let the milk spoil,even though it was in my pot in my very own hand . I let them torture you Dhaksha how would I forgive myself Sakhii,"he held my hand.