Forgiveness

"You don't have to be sorry Aarya," she said in soft tone while opening her eyes.

I got up and looked into her eyes

"Dhakshaa are you alright? I'm sorry"

"What can you do you have been tied under dharma," she tried to get up.

"No what type of husband am letting his wife suffer in front of all!!, I am called Bravest Warrior Arjuna but I can't even protect you and Draupadi" I weeped.

"My husband Arjuna is the best men of all in this world"

"Dhaksha will you forgive me?,"

"Okay I forgive you  happy? Now smile!!," she tried to smile.

"How can I smile Dhaksha when I see you suffer like this"

"Ugh! I have suffered not because of you Aarya, it's all fate,"

She still managed to smile while she is under soo much pain and struggle to make me happy. No wonder why I love you soo much.

"Awww crying baby!! I don't know why people call you Bravest Warrior. Crying like a kid,"she teased.

" How can I smile tell me any one reason to smile"

"Smile because I'm here with you,smile because you are here with me,smile because I love you soo much and smile because you love me soo much!," she smiled and held my hand."You love me right."

I smiled for her sake.

"Yes I do love you..." I smiled.

"See My Aarya look good while smiling,"she said."

"Where is my Sakhi and how is she," she asked why trying to get up.

"Draupadi is all fine ,your brother Vasudeva consoled her" I made her sit near me.

"Where is my Chudamani?," she searched around her.

"Draupadi took oath that she would braid her hair when Dhushana's blood shall wash her hair"

"You don't have to wear this Chudamani too Dhaksha, you without Chudamani would remember that I Should crush them all," I shouted.

"As you took oath you shall bathe in Duruyodhana's blood and then wear this Chudamani!!!," I shouted.

"Calm down Aarya, being angry is not always the  answer. Think plan and demolish adharama from this. Then I shall wear my Chudamani in front of all proudly. I will wear it in the place where I lost it!!!!" She said firmly.

"Your wish shall be fulfilled Dhaksha!!!!"

"Okay now calm down.I'm here with you. Don't worry about anything of today's suffering and struggle. Make my sacrifice meaningful , being angry won't do it all Aarya".

"As you wish my Dhaksha,"

"So I wanna ask you one thing ,was Karna there in court room?," she stammered.

"What should I say Dhaksha he was right in front of me when you were carried by Draupadi outside. But-"

"But he stood there without saying word right?"

"Yes,"I replied.

I can see disappointment in her face.

"So guys have planned to wage war?,"she asked suddenly.

"Yes, after 12 years vanavas and 1 years Agyatvas we will wage war. Bheem Na have vowed to kill all Kauravas in that war. Dharma shall win the war!!!"