Karna's decision

"What are you doing here!!," she asked while wiping here tears.

"You brought Vikarna here? What are you exactly trying to do Karna. First you acted like you were  sorry and then now you brought Vikarna here showing where we live in Vanavas??,"she asked.

"No no Dhaksha-"

"I came here to ask sorry to you," Vikarna interrupted.

Flashback

Duruyodhana's pov

He was thinking so long and looked up
I took his hand.

"After hearing all their vows my heart is have weakened my dear Mythra..," I pretended to cry.

"I think Karna can protect and will protect you my son!! Don't worry. You were his friend before Dhaksha, you stood for him and gave him pride and all. Don't worry my son,Angaraj will protect you. Isn't it right? Angaraj??," Uncle Shakuni asked.

After thinking for soo long he said.

"I promise you that no matter what,I would stay by your side and fight for you, even die for but with one condition," he added.

My uncle signaled me to ask about it.

"What is it my dear Mythra?"

"I want you to apologize to my Sakhi Dhaksha for what happened in the court room,that would also avoid the war right" he pleaded. "Will you do it for me my dear Mynthra"

 "Will you do it for me my dear Mynthra"

"But-"

"Angaraj, my dear son-in-law would come and apologize to your Sakhi no problem with that,"Uncle Shakuni interrupted.

I saw him he nodded like everything is fine.
What is the stupid reason behind his stupid smile.

"Yes my dear Mynthra I shall ask but only once!!, "I fake to smile.

Even though I fake to smile in front of him and act like crying in front. Even I lie to him because of my Uncle Shakuni. The word" My dear Mythra Karna" comes from my heart .I can never fake the true friendship between us. I can never fake the bond between us.

There is really some special bond between me and Karna....
I wish I could know it.

He left as soon as he said.

"But Uncle why did you accepted it??,it's a shame for me to ask sorry to just a Princess," I shouted.

"She is not just Princess,I'm pretty sure she is more smarter than we think. She is Vasudeva Krishna 's sister there has to be something special with her. Think of Subhathrae is known as incarnation of Yogamaya.Like that Dhaksha should be something special,"Shakuni Uncle said.

"Why do think that lady is special?"

Uncle Shakuni bet on my head.

"Aishh I wonder how you are going to survive without me"