Agyatvas-5

Uttar's pov

"Here you go Guru your sword" I gave him the weapon.

I can see he was soo nervous and scared .I just want to check whether what I thought is true or not. I want to make sure that my instincts are right.So I need this...

"Let's do this " I winked.

He started attacking me with the sword. I decided to defend. His sword strike mine,still it felt so weak.I strike his sword and dashed him in the wall.

"What losing so easily huh," I smiled

"Never!!!!"he pushed with sword.

Wow this is interesting....

The fight was soo serious,we moved near the lake near our palace while fighting.
I was about strike at his sword but he bended down and escaped.While I managed to remove his turban.

Shockingly what I thought was True.

Her long  brown shinning hair fell down when I removed her turban,making her look totally different. This is an familar face.

"This is interesting!!!," I smiled.

But she was full focused on the fight that she didn't notice it.

"Let's see,"she came closer.

She kicked my legs which made me fall and she pointed the sword to my neck from behind. While I defended her sword from my neck.

 While I defended her sword from my neck

             To make it more clear

"Now it is interesting right???," she asked.

I pushed her with my elbows  and turned to face her.I can clearly see her hair flying in air and her eyes full of anger to win. She dressed like a man. Well this is more interesting than I expected.

 Well this is more interesting than I expected

"That's it huh" I smiled.

"Want more huhh," She approached near raising her sword.

While we move near the lake.She indeed fights soo well.