OUR BOOK TURNS ONE

****MAY 19th 2021***

Yes, it is our book's birthday. I know, right! SQUEEEEEE!

Our book officially turns one!!!

I'm out of words and finding the exact words I could put my feelings. I can still remember how I felt when I started writing, It's him, the first chapter. I was so nervous to click publish, and I threw my phone saying "Aiyo no, I didn't write that, is it okay? No nono." But now I think it's the one good decision I've taken in my entire life. Right!

Let me start with me,

~> First of all, I was just a kid in the class who caused trouble, not very much interested in academics, and not very much respected by everyone. I pretty much made up my mind that I can only cause a problem, disappoint others and sit idle.

~> But this whole new author thing changed me. Reading Puran and learning about Mahabharata made magic. I never knew I was capable of writing a book, am I?

~> To me now, I'm a decent author with some considerable skills who never sits idle or causes any troubles. I'm a teeny bit proud of myself now.

~> Because I know this book made me into a better person who never really cares about anything( The negativity). Now I only worry about finding time to update chapters, enroll in awards, and waits for the result. Sometimes I even check my ranking. That #Tale always keeps me motivated.

~> Second of all, I didn't think I could see a three-digit number in book views and appreciable likes to my book. I know, right. I'm flying in the air can never come down. Getting 10K views in 15 days, you guys are crazy xoxo. Seeing this motivated me even more and to write to my fullest. I'm pretty amazing, right? ( That's lame).

~> So, I'm happy that I started to watch and read about Mahabharata, step foot in Wattpad, and started writing my story. I'm even more fortunate to have friends that I could never really forget in here.

AND THEN

You guys,

~> I can say to my readers you are EVERYTHING to me, literally. You guys have an enormous part in changing me into this author I can never really imagine being. I respect you guys a lot that's the only word I can put that into.

~> Those who take time to send me DMs, which is full of sweet comments, you guys have taken the corner place in my heart.

~> And I know I'm the worst author who won't update timely. But you guys never did get your hopes down. You waited till I came back and supported me endlessly. NOW TELL ME who can get readers this good. I'm indeed lucky.

~>I think I should just keep on thanking cause that's all I can do. THANKING. Even if mention people, I think I should keep on mentioning many people.

~> THE DISAPPOINTMENTS gang, there is no Wattpad without you all. It's one of the good things that happened to me in here Wattpad xoxo. From my first Wattpad friend Waaya to every friend I made here, you all mean a lot to me.

~> Special thanks to the people who have been here with this book from the very beginning, commenting and motivating me a lot it's been one year now and you never stopped supporting me.

365 days 91.6k views and lot's of love, that's huge to me.

Thank you to everyone who stood beside me throughout this year and not only made our book successful, but you guys made me into this whole new person.

Dhaksha loves you soo much.

Mahabharata is indeed special to me.

It's is never really a work of religion it is much greater. It's a work of beautiful art.

It is a joyous song of life that enlightens fellow men.

It does so many miracles to one's life only the people enchanted by it would understand and I do know.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A Fact about the Kurukshetra war I just found

~~>The real fight was not just between Pandavas and Kauravas, forces from Rome, Greece were also a part of it.

Is it true guys?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't bring into words how happy I am SO FREAKING HAPPY. Okay, that's the end;)

So wish our book a happy birthday and best of luck to this author.

Ask me anything! I'm answering -->

Love & regards

Author.