Secret

"Why did it took so long Dhaksha??," Draupadi asked.

"We were afraid that something happened to you," Nakul asked.

"When did you guys come???," I asked.

"Just now, now tell us what happened Dhaksha?," Sahadev asked.

I told them the whole story of what happened between me and Karna.

"Did he ask sorry to you, Wow Karna has done an good job...," Nakul said.

"But I need all the Kauravas to ask sorry to your guys not only him!!!," I said.

"She is right they deserve that!!!," Draupadi.

"Vow you took-,"Yudhistran asked.

" Of course I shall make his Head roll in ground for the sake of the woman's society . This world should know what will happen to a man who ill-treated a woman. The history shall talk about this!!!.With my own hand I shall do it!!!!,"I said.

"But woman in battle field-," Draupadi asked.

"I will fullfil her wish, I shall make her bathe in the blood and his head shall roll!!!," I heard Bheem sound from behind.

"Aiynaee!!," Draupadi said.

"I'm not Dhaksha in battle field, I'm not friend of Draupadi, I'm not wife of Arjuna, I'm not Kolavathu of your family. I shall be known as death in front of Duruyodhana in the battlefield!!!!,"I shouted.

" Your wish shall be fulfilled Dhakshaa!!!, count the days from now on!!!," Bheem shouted.

"I don't how much the kuru dynasty going is going to be destroyed..," Yudhistran said.

"Whole kuru dynasty shall be destroyed Aiyanae!! This war shall remind the whole world that woman are equal to men!!!," Draupadi said.

It was nearly sunset.

"Dhaksha are you okay you seem disturbed Sakhii," she asked.

"Nothing Sakhi just tried!!,"

"I'm your Sakhi do you think I don't know what's going on in your mind!!
Are you worrying about Angaraj?,"

"Ahh.. What should I say he just saw me getting tortured in the court-"

"What are saying, he was not there in the Rajasabha,he came while I carried you out. He even asked me what happened. But I was not myself that day so I just said" Unless you remain in bad side your shall be dead " to him and carried you away,"she said

"What are saying he was not there??"

"Yess Don't worry about anything.
Lord knows what to do and he will do his job properly!! There would be definitely a reason for your separation!!" She said.

"I hope soo..."

Why did Arjuna Aarya lied that he was there. He even told he vowed in front of him to kill him....

A year after

From Kayak forest, we moved to Dvaita Forest.

Everything went normal. A normal vanavas life. I missed Arjun Aarya.

And suddenly one day I went to get water from the river.

I heard someone following me I turned around I saw no one .I fetched water and to returned to our hut.

Next day as usual I fetched water and was about to return,I saw a palm script near my foot.