Turning point

"So I am planning for Dhaksha's swayamvara you should be the first one help her and support her no matter what okay?," Kanha Na said.

What!! Marriage for me that's not gonno happen..

"No brother!! Not now give me sometime I will spend some time with Draupadi and let's think about that later! Please!!," I begged

"But Dhaksha it's perfect age for you to get married, look even your younger sister got married and she is soon to be an mother I guess .Then why would stay like this," King Yudhistran said.

"I didn't say no,I just need time to spend with you guys and all"

"Fine fine take your time remember only 3 months,I can't wait more than that," Kanha said firmly.

"Okay okay promise"

Arjuna's Pov

She is soon going to have her swayamvara ,I don't what made me to be afraid. Sometimes I can't understand my heart.

I noticed she was with peacock in the forest near to our palace.

Beauty's incarnation....
______________________________________

Imagine she is Dhaksha..
______________________________________

I admired ever inch of the view.

Her shawl flying in air,her face looked beautiful like lotus,I can even smell the scent of her ,smelled like pinewood and Rose mixed .There was no difference between Dhaksha and the peacock.

Lord, here I go again lost in her thoughts..

Control Arjuna,she is Karna's friend your enemy's friend and you are husband of her sister now.

I think she noticed me.

"Rajkumar Arjuna," she called so softly.

"So what are you doing here in middle of woods," I asked.

"What are you doing here in middle of woods," she said .As you see I m feeding this peacock,"

"Well I came to practice,"

"Oh so you can practice without your Gandivam?," she asked.

"Well I came to search for perfect spot for practicing , stopped by to see this peacock"

"Okay so,I m leaving", she said.

" Wait just wanna ask about that painting you drew, the one with Gandivam "

"That is drawing of..... Uh Karna okay,"she stammered a bit.

"Oho so you and Angaraj are close huh!?"