Sudden attack

Karna's pov

"What happened Aiynae? Why are sitting like this,"Vrushali approached near.

"Are you crying?,"She grabbed my chin and sat down.

I looked  down and wipped my tears  and turned to her.

"Tell me what happened?,"She grabbed my hands.

"Why Vrushali why I'm always an trouble to everyone...,"My eyes started tearing.

"Trouble?,"she looked at me.

I told her everything happened back there in the battle.

"Dhaksha was disguised as a men?,"She was astonished.

"Yess we both had a fight and I hurt her with this sword....,"I throwed my sword away.

"That's not your fault Aiyanae. You didn't know about  her disguise, don't overthink anything. I'm sure Dhaksha would understand you,"She pat on my shoulder.

"She did gave me little smile while leaving. But still my heart is aching my supriya,"I wipped my left out tears.

"See I told you she would understand you. I know you feel guilty for hurting your sakhi but dhaksha would definitely understand you. She wouldn't think it was all your fault Aiyane,"She smiled."Come let's eat".

She smiled and went back inside.

"I'm sorry Dhaksha for hurting you,"I looked up and closed my eyes.

"Aiyane....,"I heard Supriya calling me.

"I hope you are doing well Dhaksha".

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Back in Virat kingdom.

Dhaksha's pov

"Be careful Draupadi,"Aarya helped Sakhi to get in the chariot.

"If you want us to say till tomorrow we can stay Viratraj and go with you to our Indraprastha tomorrow,"Yudhishtran Na said.

"No worries Chakravathi,we shall come to your Indraprastha tomorrow without fail. We have some work. You guys finish your Agyatvas successfully. Maybe you guys can take my putris with you,"Viratraj smiled.

"Yea right!!,"Mirthik shouted.

We all turned towards him.

"Yea right Tau it's a good idea.. right..huh,"Mirthik blushed.

My poor boy..

"We shall take them with us Viratraj and Uttar are you coming with us too?,"I turned towards Uttar and smiled.

"Shall I pitashree?,"Uttar asked.

"Of course you can my putra,"Viratraj smiled.

"So we are leaving Viratraj. We'll be waiting for you tomorrow,"Yudhishtran Na greeted.

Other chariots arrived.

This wound is soo deep and hurts a lot. I can't even move my leg properly. God!!!

I was struggling a lot.

"Why are you dancing Dhaksha?,"Uttar giggled.

"I can dance better than this,I'm struggling right now,"I said while looking at my wound and started climbing the chariot.

"Here let me help you,"Uttar approached near.

"It's okay Uttar I can manage,"I smiled awkwardly.