Agyatvas-4

Dhaksha's pov

I heard flute and Tambla sound. I turned too see it was Brihanala and her children.

Man!!! warrior can dance this much . I can clearly say he is a pro.

"Well well Mister Dhakshan,"I heard a noise.

Kichak?

"What are you doing here?," I turned in towards while I raised my sword.

"I'm not here to fight Dhakshan. For I,here to talk with my dear son Uttar," He smiled at Uttar.

"Well-," I started.

"I can't come anywhere with you now Mamashree. I'm in middle of my training session," Uttar interrupted.

"Well,I guess you have to respect your Mamashree and do as he say,"I added.

"For you,shall be happy that I call you Mamashree. Don't expect anything else. I apologize!!," He turned away.

Maybe these both are not in good terms.

"What do you need Kichak? Now you have interrupted our training session too."

"I want to ask you something..," he smirked.

"Ask fast we have to resume our session," Uttar said.

"Remember you told something about woman power.. Taking control over them...what do you think of them. What did you mean by that Mr. Dhakshan?," He asked.

Shit He still remembers it.
What shall I do what shall I do...

"That.uhh was long.uh long ago," I stammered.

Aish think fast Dhaksha.

"This whole world knows about you Mamashree. The things you have done to women here. For thou sin you have escaped because of my Mata," Uttar said.

Good point.

"Hahahaha sin me?? there is nothing wrong to rule the weaker section. How can that be sin," He laughed while sitting on the bench.

"What do you think is not sin,torturing woman is not sin and forcing them is not sin. Treating them bad,worser than a animal is not sin. Even animals are better than you!!! Who are weaker section Womans???? Do you think you can withstand the pain of pregnancy delivery??" I shouted and walked closer keeping my one leg on the bench pointing my sword to his neck.

Everyone around us stood still. My Aarya and all from there stood gazing at here. While Uttar stood there frozen.

"Speaking like you are a woman and have endured  the pain??,"he teased.

"Well I can feel their pain. I can understand how they feel. Not like you who treats people like slaves. I respect all women like I respect my mother. Every women have a divine power called mother. No man  shall have that power. Remember and try to change!!," I said.

"What do you want to kill me now huh. Kill me go on," he smiled at me.

" No one can change you. Don't worry my dear Kichak. Your fate shall not be ended by me. The one you thought you could rule because there are weaker. It shall be the  reason for your end. At that time you would scream like anything but no one shall hear your scream, run  every where but no one shall help you and at last you would plead for forgiveness but your fate shall never forgive you that time,"I shouted.

"At that time , I shall hear you scream,watch you run and see you beg. My heart shall be fulfilled then!!," I whispered to him.

"Training session is over!," I said to Uttar and left from there.