Birth

While I was running suddenly Jayadratha laid his leg in front.

God save me!!!! I couldn't get any support. All I had in my mind was my putras.

"Mahadeva!!!!!!," within a fraction of second my stomach hit the ground.

"Mahadevaaa!!! Govindaaaa!!!"

"Dhakshaaaa," I heard Kanha voice

Arjuna's pov

"Jayadratha don't!!!!!,"I shouted.

Within a fraction of second, she fell down in front my eyes. Before I could reach her she fell down.

"Dhakshaaaa!!!!!,"I shouted and I crawled towards while she was growling in pain.

"Sakhiiiiii,"Draupadi shouted.

"Ugh! Aaryaaa aaryaa I can't I can't uhhh..." She screamed.

"Vasudeva what shall we do? What is the solution for my Sakh's pain??," Karna shouted.

"Madhav do something Madhav.... Vasudeva do something.... Do something,"I couldn't utter anything as she was screaming so much.

Seeing her like this made my mind completely blank.

"Govindhaaaa Govindha.... Govindhara! Do something,"Draupadi cried on Madhav feets.

While Madhav was frozen without expression kneeled down while eyes tearing....

"Jayadratha!!!!!!!!," Bheem kicked.

While silently Madhav came near Dhaksha who was screaming in pain in my lap.

This was first time I saw  him like this,without expression. Completely blank. Held her hands and consoling her.

"Madhav what should..uhh I uhhh doo,Keshav..." I said while holding her hands and my body shivering.

"Sahadev!!!!Nakulaa!!!can you do something?"

"We can only heal the wounds the Bhratta, we will go and find help," Nakul said while tearing

"No you can't find anybody here," Madhav said in weak tone while his face competely blank.

"What do you expect me to doo!! Let my wife and my putars die huhhh??" I shouted.

"Mahadev!!!! this is not fair why shall we always get the pain while the monster like them live comfortably!!!," Draupadi shouted.

"How are watching your sister scream??," Karna shouted.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"Eesanae!!!!! You can't watch her like this help my Sakhii!!!," Lakshmi shouted.

"Aaryaa help her, you created her children but they were not born itself...??," Sarasawati begged.

"Her both children are destined to become divine and pure like her. Due to fate her children died in her womb," Lord Shiva said.

"What??," Lakshmi asked.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

"Eesaanaeee!! Help my Sakhiiii, Govindraee!!!," Draupadi lost all her energy.

"We should find some way, the wisdom I have learned all became useless!!!. Right now nothing is useful!!," Yudhistran said while sitting near Draupadi who was also crying.

"What shall I do Vasudeva tell us we shall do," Bheem asked.

But Vasudeva didn't move a inch he sat frozen facing down Dhaksha holding her... Completely blank.

"Mahadevoo!," I shouted.

Suddenly shinning light fall from the sky while Dhaksha still screaming holding my hand still shouting 'Govindha and Aarya'.

Her scream lowered while the light fall in front of us.

It was the unbelievable moment and most golden moment in my whole life.

Trimurti of the world stood in the light.

While Vasudeva still Frozen and sitting holding Dhaksha's Hand.

"Tridevayah Namah,"I greeted.

"O'my dear son thy sons have been created by me so specially and uniquely," Lord Brahma said.

"But have came to without even being born," Lord Shiva.

"So I shall make thou children reborn??But one shall sacrifice and give awayy all the punya of their life?? Mother and Father's punya shall not make her children awake!!," Lord Brahma said.

"I can-," I Yudhistran started.

"This Karna shall give away all of this punya for his Sakhii, let her children shall rise Mahadeva!!!," he shouted.

"As you wish," Lord Brahma said.

They all blessed Karna.

"Thy sons shall be reborned, thus have became an pure and divine twins. Thy sons shall work for the world and preach darma," Lord Shiva said.

"Thou both the sons shall guard the oceans and sea creatures all over the universe shall be known as the Kings of the oceans. Let all happiness shall  find thou!!!," Lord Vishnu said.

"Ayushmaan Bhavaa!!," they all blessed and vanished.

While Karna approached near her who was still screaming and half unconscious.

"This Karna with all the Punya done  in my life, I shall give life to my Sakhi's Children .This shall be redeem for the mistake I have done! Let them rise," he said while pointing at her stomach.

I looked at Karna and gave a wide smile while tears flowing down.

Flowers sprinkled from the sky while Dhaksha stopped screaming and became silent. Light fall from the sky. It was soo shinning that we couldn't see it properly.

Two well grown-up Young man stood in front her. With all flowers sprinkling on them.

As the line diminished I saw two of my sons standing in front,well grown with flower garland on them.

As Dhaksha slowly opened her eyes....

To be continued....

Pure and Divine Kings of Ocean have been born to Arjuna and Dhaksha....🍃🌹 .Gifts from Trimurti and from the sacrifice Karna have done.

How will they look?

What would happen next in their life?

Add to your story
Stay updated😊.

Author's note

Lately I'm being soo busy with my  online test. Sorry family couldn't update soon. Will try my best:)

Love yaa xoxo.