Agyatavs-6

Dhaksha's pov

"So where have you seen me Rajkumar Uttar?," I asked.

"Well I have seen you with Karna,who won the commoner competition of archery in Hastinapur," He said.

"Oh yeaa I..uhh was with Karna that day," I faked a smile.

"Yea you were the one who stood against a man there and won against him right?," He asked.

He is talking about the bully bulky boy....

"Yeaa that was me. But I didn't see you there and it was commoner competition right? What's with you?"

"Well actually I was disguised as commoner that day to check on  Hastinapur," he rubbed his neck.

Ahaan he can disguise as commoner and come to Hastinapur. I shouldn't disguise as a men. INJUSTICE.

"So yeaaa tell me why are you here?," He asked.

I guess I have to go on with this...

"He will definitely find it out soon" I heard Kanha Na voice.

"I have no other go Govindh," I said.

"At your own risk my dear Dhakshan" He laughed.

"Well I'm Karna's sister. I'm here because my family is suffering a lot. So I thought I should work too. You know working as women won't do. So I disguised myself as men and serving for you," I finally started breathing.

"Where did you learn to lie is much perfectly," Kanha Na asked.

"Well my dear Govindh from you," I said.

"Return as soon as possible ,you will get nicely from me," he said.

"Karna's sister?But I heard he is King Of Anga. Then how come you guys can suffer?,"he asked while seeing me doubtfully.

This boy is aware of everything happening around the world.

"Well..uhh you know.. Yea my mata was not soo happy about him becoming Angaraj. She thought that my brother chooses wealth instead of his family. And she refused to go live my brother in the palace. So here I'm to survive dot," I said.

"Yahh!! I'm your only brother, don't be like my brother Karna my brother Angaraj," Kanha Na said.

"I can smell jealously!!!," I said.

"Anyways I'm your only brother and the universe knows it," he said.

"Yes Mr.Vasudeva Krishna," I said.

"Ohh so that's the reason you are disguised as men but why in our kingdom. While you can work anywhere near your kingdom," he asked.

He is asking too much questions Govindh!!!!

"Don't call me I'm busy eating coconut laddoos," Kanha said.

"Well I thought people would recognize me soo easily there. So I thought I could work here. But I didn't expect you would recognize me!!," I pouted.

"You are good at cooking stories than cooking foods," Kanha said.

"Bhaiyaaaaa"

"Okay bye," I heard him laughing and chewing his laddoos.

"Ohh yeah but when did you found out that I'm a woman today?"