Dhaksha's Sakhi

Dhaksha's pov

"Mata..,"Mirthik shouted.

"Shhh don't shout it shall destroy my mood of killing him" he laughed.

"I said leave him-"

Suddenly a arrow strike the guard's neck and he fell down.I looked around.

"Who is that if you are so brave come fight in front of us not at our back,"He shouted.

"Aarya???,"I bend forward to look at the place.

"WHO HAS THE RIGHTS TO FIGHT INFRONT ME,"I heard a woman shouted.

Lady??

"WHO HAS...?,"she walked to the middle of the ground.

I can see the fierce woman with her face covered ,dressed like men yet had a feminine vibe. Her hands moved swiftly with sword in both hands and bows hung back in the shoulders. With some shinny hair dazzling in front.

"What do you say now?" she twisted her swords.

Who in the world is she??

"What fighting with women I can't do that"he laughed."Guards take care of her and clean this mess".

In the count of 10 all 5 guards down?

"Clean this mess now,"she smirked.

Savage!

"Yess..."Mirthik shouted.

"I'm here to take Dhaksha and her son Mirthik away from you shall I?,"she moved closer to him.

Dhaksha??? She knows me who is she?
Did my Bhaiya did something?

"Taking away? do you think it's that easy"he laughed.

Why his dailogue always includes an laugh. Such laughing freaking psycho.

"It's not just easy it's way more easy" she smiled while she flipped her hair.

Why do I get blackwidow vibe from her.

"Let's do this Dear Rishyarupan,"she took her bow out.

They both started fighting.

I have never seen a woman more fierce like this.Meanwhile I signalled Mirthik to free himself.

"Yes Mata" he mouthed.

"Come here.."I signalled.

"Heyyy you little moron"He walks away from the fight.

"Walking away from fight against a women, we probably write this in your history. "Rishyarupan walked away while fighting against an women". Nice right?" She smiled while placing her sword in the ground.

Why does she look familiar to me..

"That's not going to happen,"he came right.

"Show time,"she smiled.

As they both fought more furiously Mirthik approached near me and freed me.

"Accept your defeat and go back to where you come from Rishyarupan,"she said while placing her sword in her shoulder with her one leg placed near his neck."Tell me?".

"From on now I should never see you talking about us womans or treating them badly. Because next time my sword won't show pity,"she said.

"You always manage to save her" he said.