History changes

"We should go there," Yudhistran said.

"Yeaahh Yeahh," My Aarya nodded.

"I m soo happy that they have planned to welcome us," Draupadi said.

"What happened Dhaksha anything wrong?," Draupadi asked.

"Nothing," I just faked a smile.

I know everything about what's going to happen to my sakhi and Pandavas, yet I m so selfishly keeping quiet what to do.

"How are you all?," I heard Kanha Na's voice.

"Bhaiyaa,"I ran and hugged him.

"Pranam Madhava," Arjuna greeted.

"Pranam Govindharae," Draupadi said.

"Greetings All," Kanha greeted back.

"What happened Dhaksha anything wrong,you don't seem okay to me," he looked at face."Anything happened?".

"No,I'm just excited  to see you"

"Ahaan," He replied.

He knows why am I like this

"You have arrived in right time Govindharae, we have got two good news. One  Your sister Subhathrae is pregnant and two we have been invited to Hastinapuram," she said in excitement.

"I m soo happy see Subhathrae  as an mother and you should be happy too Dhaksha you are going to be mother too," Kanha said.

"Subham jeya!! Partha your son would be born with all your braveness and your qualities. Your son will be known to this world as brave warrior Abimanyu. Your son's generation will happily rule while preaching darma to this world," he praised.

They all looked so happy...

Kanha...

He turned and nodded.

We both went down to the garden.

"Vasudeva, I can't withstand this. Knowing they would be embarrassed in that Raja sabha how can remain quiet tell me" I shouted."Draupadi is my friend and after becoming a part of their family how can I leave them like this....?"

"See Dhaksha what should happen will happen,the adharma have to be destroyed from this world for that this is needed"

"But you can punish then right you can destroy those devils.. Why needed for this war ,I know I can't change history but my heart says no to hide  things...,I know your the preserver not the destroyer .But to destroy adharama that is the purpose of your incarnation right?,"

"I took this incarnation for preaching darma ,not to destroy people. Everyone have their own fate of death,remember Sisubala who was killed by me in Rajasuya yogam. That's his fate to be killed by me.So I can't Dhaksha ,it's Bheem who should kill Duruyodhana not me," Kanha Na said."Now just go and visit Hastinapuram and prepare yourself for what's going to happen "

"But what I am doing is adharama right,knowing everything I  let my family to endure pain No I can't!,"

"Fine Tell Draupadi about your truth and all ,and convince her not to go to Hastinapuram," Vasudeva said."It's all in your hand if you can convince her or not..,"

" Really,I m right away  going to say to her, "

"Best of luck my Dhaksha," he smiled his mischievous smile.

I saw Draupadi and told her about my flashback and truth.

"So you are really from future?," she asked.