Draupadi's wish

Draupadi's pov

I left this Indraprastha happily with my Sakhi here I am carrying here...I'm sorry that I have let the monsters prey on you....I'm sorry Dhaksha, more tears started rolling down.

I can see Subhathrae running from there.

"What happened sister, what happened to Dhaksha why has she fainted. Tell me Ka," she cried.

"Your sister is been like this to protect me and Dharma,"

"Dhaksha Dhaksha!!!!!, Maids take her to her room call the doctors to take care of her," I gave Dhaksha to the maids to carry her to her room.

I can't bare to see Dhaksha in this state...
More I look at her the more I want to crush the people who made her like this...
What will she do,she tried to save me
But here she is suffering.

I went inside my room and locked.

Arjuna's pov

We soon arrived Indraprastha.
I saw Subhathrae running towards me.

"Aiyanae what happened to Draupadi Ka and Dhaksha.Dhaksha was unconscious and Draupadi Ka was all wounded," she cried.

"Where is Dhaksha now," I shouted.

"The physicians are treating her," Subhadra replied.

"Where is Panchali then," Yudhistran Na asked.

"She locked herself in her room I knocked and called her out but she is not opening the door," Subhathrae said.

"Come let's all go," Bheem Na said.

We called her out and shouted like anything but she didn't even respond.

Bheem Na tried to break the door.

"I can even break a wood which is stronger than this but this door I can't even break a inch," Bheem Na said.

"I know who can open the door," I said.

"Vasudeva Krishna," Yudhistran Na said.

Soon he arrived.

He was always smiling and happy this time his face was quite opposite.I can feel the pain in his face...

"Greetings Madhava," I said.

"What happened Partha?," he asked.

"She came here by herself carrying Dhaksha, we couldn't stop her!,"

"We can't stop the fire of angerness of a girl who is under emotional breakdown, even the Lord can't stop her!!, What have you all done to my dear sister," Vasudeva said angrily.

We all remained silent .That is all we could do now.

"Where is my sister now?," Madhava asked.

"Dhaksha is being treated by physicians," I said.

"Draupadi locked herself into her room after handing Dhaksha to me.We called her out even tried to break but we can't open the door Brother, " Subhathrae said.

"We can't open the door closed with woman's emotions ,pain and struggle," he said and went to her room.

We were all waiting outside for Madhava to come oustide.

Draupadi's pov

I heard Madhava coming inside.

"Don't try to console me or help me Vasudeva, I have lost all my power and energy.