Arrow

He took me to his house and introduced me to his family and I had lotto fun with his family.I even started calling Radhai as ma..

"Ma I leaving"

"Where my dear",Radhai ma said

"To play with kids around here"

"Carefull Dhaksha!!",Radhai ma said.

"Where is my Guru Karna huh!??"

"You don't have to call him guru,he is your best friend after all and you are not learning Archery from him soo sincerely all you do is play with bows and arrows dhaksuu!!", Radhai ma said with an huge laugh.

"Okay ,now where is your son The great warrior karna"

"Karna is not here, go and play well until he comes. You know that he won't let you play outside," Radhai ma said.

I played with the kids,being with kids is soo good.

"Dhaksha ka let's play with your arrows and bow" ,said a kid there.

"No no I can't use arrows and bow to play,Karna na would kill me if he knew this thing"

"Please ka Dhaksha ka.. At least you shoot,we will watch is that okay?"

Oh god if Karna Na knows I would literally dead in the past

"Okay okay!! Fine tell me which one should I shoot?"

"That fruit in that tree ka ",said gokul

Gokul is most naughtiest and loveliest boy just like my kanha I mean no one is like kanha..Vasudeva is different I mean my brother...

"Fine Fine wait"

I stretched and let my arrow hit that tree. I ran to that tree so that I can get that fruit. I noticed that fruit had two arrows .I looked around I saw 5 men far away looking here.

"Who are they, 5 men's this reminds me of something...Pandavas!!!! Really is that them"

I noticed one of them approaching so fastly and other four slowly

"Lady,that is my fruit I shot it first",said with soft yet manly voice

Woww,he was so dark but handsome with dark brown eyes,long shinning hair with white clothes and also really good muscles.

Is he Arjuna!?? The great warrior Gandivathari Arjuna

"Lady hello...!!!??excuse me",he shouted.

"I shot it first,I can't give you this mister"

"Arjuna!! Rajkumar Arjuna!!"

"Even if your called Great warrior Arjuna by the whole world,this fruit is mine"

Arjuna's pov

I saw a girl grabbing my target,I ran towards her to find what happened .I can see that fruit was shot by two arrows

"Lady,that is my fruit I shot it first"

As soon I came she stared me like anything .I can clearly see her eyes were soo unique none had eye like her so sparkling,I can see the cut marks she had in her in arms,which ususally every girls won't have and I can also feel this girl was something special!! I decided to speak

"Lady hello...!!??excuse me"

why did I even shout,will she be scared?

"I shot it first,I can't give you this mister",she said firmly

"Arjuna!! Rajkumar Arjuna!!"

"Even if your called great warrior Arjuna by the whole world,this fruit is mine",she said.

Ughh her braveness and the way she talks god!!! Huh concentrate Arjuna!!

" Well I guess you know me,now give me"

"Are you even Rajakumar of Hastinapur, You are fighting for fruit when you have many in your palace,"she said in mischievous tone

What!! How can she tease me this is driving me crazy!!!!

Dhaksha's pov

Is he even a brave warrior fighting for fruit...

"What happened Arjuna?,"Someone interrupted.

" Just fighting for my fruit Na,"Arjuna said

Who is he?Anna!??Definitely Yudhistran because Arjuna is third and Bheem will look like hulk but he is like so Soft,calm and polite...

"What fighting for a fruit to a girl,look at fruit Arjuna it has two arrows, let her take the fruit",Yudhistran said in polite manner.

"But Brother this fruit supposed to be eaten by me", high pitched voice sounded like hulk interrupted.

So he is Definitely Bheem, wow he is really more than hulk,yet charming

"Yes na ,Bheem Brother can't leave this place without eating or else his stomach would burst",men said in mischievous tone.

So he is Nagulan or sahadev wait who is the one standing little bit far away they both look alike..

"Stop it Nagula,Dear You can have this fruit", he said calmly.

Awww he is soo sweet like sugar
Shut up Dhaksha over sugar leads to diabetics....

"But brother I shot it...",Arjuna interrupted.

"Pranam Rajakumar Yudhistran I don't want this fruit ,look at the kids over there they wanted to have this fruit. I can't go empty handed to them. They would disappointed"

"You can have them lady",Yudhistran said with pleasant tone.

I can feel Arjuna's staring at me like anything.I took the fruit and ran towards the kids and I gave them the fruit

"My Arrow..." Arjuna shouted from there.

I pretended like I didn't hear anything and started sharing the food to all.

"Atleast your name..." Arjuna shouted like anything from there.

I had no other go I should say some name umm...

"Dhaksha Ka,Radhai ma is calling I think she is angry come fast" gokul shouted.

I just smiled and ran away without even looking back

Arjuna's pov

She ran and started sharing the fruit with kids ,knowing this is the reason behind her fight literally attracted me...

But she is just an simple lady who knows half about Archery ,why does she even look so special... Least let's know her name...

"At least your name..."

I know she acted like she can't hear me and this drives me crazy...

"Dhaksha Ka,Radhai ma is calling,I think she is angry come fast,"a boy shouted from afar.

Dhaksha...nice name seems familiar too

She just gave a sweet little melting smile noone can smile like this...

As I was lost in her thoughts she ran away.....

To be continued....

What to more about bond of Arjuna and Dhaksha?

What happened to Krishna and Dhaksha's bond?

Will Dhaksha manage to find her part in Mahabharata?

Stay updated by adding my story in your story list and please do wait for my updates....😊