Game of dice Part-2

"I bet on myself Yudhistran King Of Indraprastha and Son of Pandu,"

No no no he is definitely going to lose.

"Oh no my dear now that you have lost yourself," Shakuni faked to be sad.

"I hope you won't discountinue Darmaseelarae," he said."I'm sure you still have precious things on your side,"

What precious thing?

"Your dear sister Dhaksha,sister of Vasudeva Krishna and Wife of the great warrior Arjuna," he smirked.

"I'm sure he will bet on Dhaksha too,our brother always won't do anything adharama. As of now discontinuing the game is adharama for him, " Bheem said.

"No, I can't lose her I can't!!!," tears started flowing from my eyes."That Shakuni will definitely win by cheating".

"Absolutely wrong uncle Arjuna is no more an Great warrior, he is my slave now," Duruyodhana laughed.

"I...uh bet on Dhaksha my sister, Kulavathu of our family," Yudhistran said while tears flowing from his eyes.

Nooo

I prayed all the gods that he should win.

"Darmaputra,I guess you lost your sister Wife of Arjuna too," Shakuni Uncle smiled.

I started crying so hard.

"Don't cry my dear Arjuna, adharama will be destroyed .If not now,maybe in future,"Bheem Na consoled me.

Lord are you even watching this thing.

"Dhaksha is my slave now , Vasudeva Krishna's loving sister, Gandivathari Arjuna's Wife and Beautiful lady who rejected me is my slave now,"
Duruyodhana laughed..

"King Yudhistran, I don't how I  can console you so I guess you will have to go with the last one....," he smirked.
'Draupadi ,Chakravathini Daughter of Draupda , Wife of all five Pandavas.'

"Yudhistran Na please stop enough," Bheem shouted.

"Shut up!!! Bheem now follow my orders you are my slave now," Duruyodhana laughed.

"Bhaiya don't," Nakula screamed.

Yudhistran totally lost his self consciousness...

"I bet on my Wife Draupadi, Queen of Indraprastha and Princess of Panchalam," he stammered.

Nooo please Lord!!!

(After playing for long)

Duruyodhana laughed

"My dear Yudhistran Na, now that you have lost your wife," Duruyodhana laughed.

"Queen Draupadi is my slave now, both of your Kolavathu is under me now,I can do whatever with them",

"Duruyodhana!!!!!!," Bheem Na shouted.

"Shouting my name do you think that will help Dhaksha and Draupadi?," Duruyodhana asked.

Situation like this shouldn't come to anyone in this world.

"Listen up everyone, Pandavas their wife Draupadi and Dhaksha is my slave now," Duryodhana shouted.

"Mamashree Shakuni now that they are my slave I can do anything with them right?," he asked.

"Yes my dear ," he smirked.

"The one who rejected me ,the one who was the reason for teasing my father's blindness in that Rajasuya yogam, the one who have stolen my heart long before," he described.