Curse

Arjuna's pov

"O'my dear sons and daughters I'm soo happy that you guys have been here for so long and made my city more bright. I believe you guys have been prepared well," Pitashree said.

"Of course my Lord, we won't forget this help you have done to us. We are soo in debt to you," Yudhistran Na said.

"Thank you soo much Pitashree for being there for us," I greeted him as he held my shoulder.

"Did you get all your weapon my dear son??," he asked.

"Yes. I have obtained the weapons and I have learned how to use them. I think now I can depart for home," I answered.

"Yes my lord  Indradev you have done enough for us,it's our time to return and continue our Agyatvas," Yudhistran Na said.

"O'my dear son your brother haven’t obtained Gandharva-astra"

"Gandharva-astra?," Bheem Na asked.

"I am a warrior. What will I do with Gandharva-astra which will teach me the nitty gritty of music and dance?," questioned.

"O'my Arjuna Art is most powerful weapon ever,"he smiled.

"If that is the case, I can learn that after I have finished the war. I don’t need this weapon and its knowledge for the war that lies ahead Pitashree!"

"What will you with weapons and knowledge after the war is over? Remember, you have to spend one year in Agyata vaas. How will you hide yourself? Hiding yourself in your real form is impossible and hence you must prepare yourself to seek an Alibi," he said.

"I have heard about Brihanala too," he laughed.

"Brihanala is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen," Bheem teased.

"Who is Brihanala Aiyanae," Draupadi asked.

"You will know soon my dear Draupadi," Nakul laughed.

I saw Dhaksha she was like all smiling and good.

"As you wish Pitaji I shall stay for more months and learn them"

"Dhaksha do you wanna who is Brihanala," Bheem asked.

"Yeahh I have heard from my brother about Brihanala," she laughed.

I saw her whispering to Draupadi I'm damn sure it is about Brihanala.

Madhava....

Everyone laughed.

"Ahem!! I'm sure you both would have learned about art of music, I heard that my girl Dhaksha was soo good at veena from every Nymphs here. We all would like to hear it my dear," Pitashree said.

"Wow Dhaksha now can handle veena so well. I want to hear you playing Jyesthabhavikashree!!!," Nakul shouted.

Dhaksha saw me like seeking permission.

I smile and nodded.

"I would love to play for you Lord Indradeva!," she greeted.

She sat with her veena in front all in the centre of the hall