𝟎𝟓

CHAPTER FIVE

  Detention 

CHAPTER FIVE☼▕  Detention   ▏

. . .

"Even when you're half-awake you still look hot," Hermione commented making Anastasia scowl. She flipped her off before rolling out of bed and grabbing her uniform. Hermione was always awake every day an hour before her. She'd be showered, dressed, and ready to leave by the time she would wake up.

After a quick shower, she changed into her black skirt and tucked in her white button-up. She rolled her skirt up slightly so it went just below mid-thigh. Her hair was in loose waves and she had on minimal makeup that consisted of, mascara, eyeliner, blush, and lip gloss. She never likes putting on foundation or concealer due to her freckles.

She walked out of the bathroom while tying her tie. It was tied but . . . still loose. Eh, it was good enough for her. Anastasia slipped on her robes and left them unbuttoned. Before she could clip her necklace on Hermione dragged her out.

"Mione! It's not the end of the world we can be a few minutes late for breakfast. Besides aren't you still on that strike about not eating the food due to house-elf labor in the kitchen?" She wiggled her eyebrows making Hermione grumble as the two walked down the corridor together.

"No, besides I was thinking about making hats for them anyways. It's terrible that they are-"

"-stored away in the kitchen making us food with no pay!" Anastasia finished.

The topic drifted to last night's scandal after dinner. Anastasia was not fond of Professor Umbridge and her parents would be receiving a very colorful letter from her soon all about it. She slipped on the last of her rings just as they entered the great hall.

Schedules had already been passed out and everyone was looking at them. Anastasia slid next to Ron, across from Harry. She picked up her schedule and examined it.

"I have the bitch in fifth block." She voiced gaining her three friends' attention. Hermione grabbed her paper.

"We all do, we have the same classes except Ancient Ruins. I have Muggle Studies." Everyone looked at her sideways, "What? It's an easy grade. Plus it's funny to see Wizards explain how muggles live it's very exaggerating." She defended, handing the sheet back.

Breakfast came to an end and everyone was scattering to their classes. History of Magic was a bore due to the lack of fun people in her class. Skip to Potions where it was a fun class yet the teacher was boring.

Everyone sat down at a cauldron and waited for the professor. The door swung open and in came Snape with his dramatic robes. He swiftly turned around and faced the students.

"Flip your books to page 96. We will be brewing The Draught of Peace and no you will not be choosing your own partners. 5 points from Gryffindor for being out of dress code." His monotone voice spoke as he drew on the board.