𝟏𝟔

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Detention 2.0

0   ▏

. . .

"The knight bus was horrible yesterday," Hermione huffed, as the four of them walked side by side down a partially empty corridor.

Anastasia nodded her head in agreement, "It wasn't that bad, for me at least. Ron on the other hand was tossed around like a sack of potatoes." Ron scoffed and lightly shoved her shoulder. She simply grinned at him.

Hermione sighed, loud enough for Anastasia to hear when Zacharias Smith approached them. Members of the D.A had been continually approaching them in the corridors between classes, asking whether there would be a meeting that night.

"I'll let you know when the next one is, but I can't do it tonight, I've got to go to—er—Remedial Potions . . ." Harry repeated, just as he said to the others that bothered him.

"We don't only have one leader. What's she doing then?" Zacharias questioned.

"Must you always be so fucking nosy, Smith?" Anastasia gritted.

He ignored her. "You take Remedial Potions?" asked Zacharias Smith superciliously. "Good Lord, you must be terrible, Snape doesn't usually give extra lessons, does he?"

Smith strode away, not bothering to answer her or wait for an answer to his question. Ron glared after him.

"Shall I jinx him? I can still get him from here," he said, raising his wand to aim between Smith's shoulder blades.

"Forget it," sighed Harry. "It's what everyone's going to think, isn't it? That I'm really stup--"

"Hi, Harry," said a voice behind them. Everyone turned around, only to find Cho Chang.

"We'll be in the library," Hermione grabbed both Anastasia and Ron's arms and dragged them to the marble staircase.

Once they reached the library, they all sat down. Ron looked confused, Hermione immediately pulled out a book, and Anastasia slammed her head down on the table making a loud clanking sound gaining a few stares.

"Bad time?" The amused voice made her bring her head back up. Her eyes were met with the same hazel ones from the train.

She smiled. "Roman,"

"Who is this?" Ron blurted, his usual protectiveness shown. Hermione dug her face deeper into the book to avoid all confrontation.

"Ron this is Roman, Roman this is Ron Weasley." Anastasia flatly introduced. Deep down she had wished Hermione never dragged her to the library so this encounter never happened.

Roman stuck his hand out and Ron shook it with a firm grip. "Weasley? You're Gryffindors keeper, right?"

"Yea,"